Muslims are the chosen ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We are happy, we are loyal to our religion. Islam fills every Muslims heart. We are blessed.
Don't let few cockroaches who's main focus is to destroy Islam fool you. Muslims around the world are not violent. Allah swt blessed us with Islam. We are indeed the chosen religion. :rejoice:

Atheists will have to deal with our flawless religion. Islam is perfect. Islam is the medicine you need in life. :rejoice:

On that note Eid Mubarak everybody. May you all have a wonderful, joyous, laughter filled Eid.

giphy.gif

are muslims the new jews?

Gibiin-Udug

i read "chosen ones" and thought of them lmao.

anyways its not eid tmrw but eid mubarak nonetheless sis.
They're not the chosen ones. How dare you disrespect my topic like that.

How have you been KTS? Who referred you to this website? :sass2:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I would really like to know how we are chosen? Don't say the after life or Iman.

All of our countries are pure shit. Tell me one good Muslim nation that has done something innovate in the past 500 years?

Gibiin-Udug

I would really like to know how we are chosen? Don't say the after life or Iman.

All of our countries are pure shit. Tell me one good Muslim nation that has done something innovate in the past 500 centuries?
Maldives
Kuwait
Tunisia
Egypt
UAE
Indonesia
Malaysia
Uzbekistan
Morocco

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Maldives
Kuwait
Tunisia
Egypt
UAE
Indonesia
Malaysia
Uzbekistan
Morocco

All of those countries are shit. Indonesia and Malaysia is seeing a rise of extremism, Indonesia is turning into a dictatorship. Morocco everyone sniffs glue there. Egypt expect to get ganged raped and don't you dare cross over to terrorism haven aka Sinai. Kuwait & UAE slavery still ongoing, don't even have a mixed economy because of culture.

I'll give you Uzbekistan and Tunisia. So out of all the Muslim nations we can name we found 2 good ones?

What have these countries done that are innovative?

Doesn't Islam itself say we Muslims will have a hell here and better in the afterlife? No wonder most of our countries are burning when we're being told this from an early age.

All of our countries are pure shit. Tell me one good Muslim nation that has done something innovate in the past 500 years?

Dubai.

And what's this "we" about? Sorry but you don't seem very Muslim.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Alhamdulilaah for Islam but I will not be fooled with the double standards of so called Ummah.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Dubai.

And what's this "we" about? Sorry but you don't seem very Muslim.

I'm Muslim but I'm also realistic. What has Dubai done for the world? The architectures for their ego inflating building are white and the builders are Asians.

They have Oil. They should be heavily investing in other sectors but they're fine with dutch disease

I'm Muslim but I'm also realistic. What has Dubai done for the world? The architectures for their ego inflating building are white and the builders are Asians.

They have Oil. They should be heavily investing in other sectors but they're fine with dutch disease

You asked about innovations.
I think Dubai and Muslim in general have made plenty. Many of which includes Philosophers, Math, Technology, Medicines, and so on..
Have a look:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

Muslims don´t even come close to the yehuds. All the arab muslim countries don´t want to help the Palestinian arab brethren out. they just sit on their buraan dabos and count lacaag. Shout out to you´re perfect religion, now. can i get 2 slaves as well? fairy tail niggas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending