Muslims are the chosen ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Rome, Greece and Ancient China.

Show me when one of those nations pioneers in technology, medicine and other important sectors. Being known for having tall buildings in the desert isn't positive.

Did I not already say Dubai? :what:
That should be a prime example. Guess you're not informed enough on the country to know why.

Plus, I just gave you examples of innovations which Muslim have contributed.
Just because you can bring up other people who've also made contributions doesn't discredit anything.

Try to stop feeding into anti-islamic propaganda so much.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Once the most sublime the most compassionate has decreed a matter I as his humble slave simply say I hear & I obey.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That should be a prime example. Guess you're not informed enough on the country to know why.

Just because you can bring up other people who've also made contributions doesn't discredit anything.

I guess she don't know the contribution Islam & the Muslim made to the west during Europe's Renaissance.

I guess she don't know the contribution Islam & the Muslim made to the west during Europe's Renaissance.

This contribution is highly exaggerated by Muslims. In fact, I was reading today how the Christians mainly came across these writings through their reconquest of lands conquered by the Muslims they came into contact with these writings. The Muslims weren't looking to do Christendom any favours by transmitting these ideas rather they largely came across them through reconquest.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This contribution is highly exaggerated by Muslims. In fact, I was reading today how the Christians mainly came across these writings through their reconquest of lands conquered by the Muslims they came into contact with these writings. The Muslims weren't looking to do Christendom any favours by transmitting these ideas rather they largely came across them through reconquest.
The west gave women their rights during the 1960's whereas Islam women had their right 1400 years ago.

How do you explain that?

You can't deny the role Islam played during Europe's Renaissance cause it's well documented.

Last edited:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
This comment always make me want to bang me head in to a wall. As a female, what rights do u have? frankly, according to you´re religion, u should not even speak to me with you´re waali not present.
Why do you care?:ohlord:

You're gaal right? Live your life and let the Muslims live theirs.:drakewtf:

Nigga is getting a hemorrhage over how other people live their life.:drakewtf:

This contribution is highly exaggerated by Muslims. In fact, I was reading today how the Christians mainly came across these writings through their reconquest of lands conquered by the Muslims they came into contact with these writings. The Muslims weren't looking to do Christendom a favours by transmitting these ideas rather they largely came across them through reconquest.
It is a bit exaggerated. But they have took the science a big step forward. With the help of the greek's work, they were able to go much further and progress alot. And by the way, from where did you read that? I want to have a look at what you read.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

But what has Dubai done lmao. They've built tall buildings what more.

The innovations you speak of are midevale. Not recent.

But what has Dubai done lmao. They've built tall buildings what more.

The innovations you speak of are midevale. Not recent.

:snoop:

Alright how about this...
Somalia's low rate of HIV compared to it's neighboring country Ethiopia can be thanks to Islam's conservative traditions/beliefs

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:snoop:

Alright how about this...
Somalia's low rate of HIV compared to it's neighboring country Ethiopia can be thanks to Islam's conservative traditions/beliefs

More to do with our nomadic traditions.

And there are other Muslim nations in Africa with AIDS

More to do with our nomadic traditions.

And there are other Muslim nations in Africa with AIDS
I disagree on this one, islam really tackled the hiv epidemic. The overall homogeny of the people aided the effect further.

It is a bit exaggerated. But they have took the science a big step forward. With the help of the greek's work, they were able to go much further and progress alot. And by the way, from where did you read that? I want to have a look at what you read.

The Making of the Middle ages by R.W. Southern

Something is not right about us. Our good image has been tarnished. I wonder why has so many things gone wrong for muslims. I am dreaming of revivng the golden age we had around 1000 years ago. But with the way things are running right now, it feels impossible.
Do you know why the Islamic golden age was so golden? , it was a pluralistic tolerant society (not by 21st century standards but for its time it was) that wasn't afraid of new ideas and innovation. Ideas were debated openly in the caliphs house of wisdom , subjects ranging from Theology ,philosophy , Mathematics , chemistry , poetry and even human evolution were regularly discussed. nothing was taboo. One Abassid caliph's court even had an Atheist philosopher , Jewish astronomer and an openly gay Muslim poet. Now compare that to modern day Muslim societies were Secularists , reformists and intellectuals are killled and imprisoned on a regular basis , were subjects like evolution are banned in most schools in Islamic countries. Until we start accepting new ideas and start standing up for the dissenting voices within our communities we will remain stagnant and backward , forever reminiscing about our past.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Do you know why the Islamic golden age was so golden? , it was a pluralistic tolerant society (not by 21st century standards but for its time it was) that wasn't afraid of new ideas and innovation. Ideas were debated openly in the caliphs house of wisdom , subjects ranging from Theology ,philosophy , Mathematics , chemistry , poetry and even human evolution were regularly discussed. nothing was taboo. One Abassid caliph's court even had an Atheist philosopher , Jewish astronomer and an openly gay Muslim poet. Now compare that to modern day Muslim societies were Secularists , reformists and intellectuals are killled and imprisoned on a regular basis , were subjects like evolution are banned in most schools in Islamic countries. Until we start accepting new ideas and start standing up for the dissenting voices within our communities we will remain stagnant and backward , forever reminiscing about our past.

Gay poet though :comeon:

Mckenzie

VIP
I would really like to know how we are chosen? Don't say the after life or Iman.

All of our countries are pure shit. Tell me one good Muslim nation that has done something innovate in the past 500 years?

Ask not what Islam can do for you, ask what you can do for Islam!

Its too easy to forget religion when things are going well. The west is a Godless society because they don't need God as they feel. Why sacrifice the pleasures of this world for a faith that means abstinence from practically everything they do? No more usury, no alcohol, no fornication etc

Just wait until a cyclone hits them or a mini earthquake, i swear they will cry to Him as if they never knew better

Humans smh no wonder why we're going to hell

I read the 1001 nights book too, i knew i recognised that name :kanyehmm:

Some of those caliphs endorsed a lot of unislamic behaviour so no suprisr tbh but good on the Egyptian ministry burning that guys books
Yeah i know they did a lot of haram things , but these were the men who along with Islamic scholars , scientist and thinkers created the golden age , advanced humanity and who were indirectly responsible for the European renaissance. What do you think the legacy of wealthy modern Muslim countries like SA and UAE will be ? pollution from their fossil fuels is all i can think of really. The calpihs might not have been perfect Muslims but they were the real MVPs of their time. Modern Muslims rulers should take note.

Mckenzie

VIP
Yeah i know they did a lot of haram things , but these were the men who along with Islamic scholars , scientist and thinkers created the golden age , advanced humanity and who were indirectly responsible for the European renaissance. What do you think the legacy of wealthy modern Muslim countries like SA and UAE will be ? pollution from their fossil fuels is all i can think of really. The calpihs might not have been perfect Muslims but they were the real MVPs of their time. Modern Muslims rulers should take note.

Islam was born out of a society that was majority illiterate and brought together nations and tribes that were once sworn enemies. May Allah help us in contributing to our Ummah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts