Muslims are the chosen ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Many of those innovations influenced the world we live in today lol

So did Rome, Greece and Ancient China.

Show me when one of those nations pioneers in technology, medicine and other important sectors. Being known for having tall buildings in the desert isn't positive.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You atheists will deal.

@Barni for a person claiming to be Muslim you surely has the Anti-Islam badge of honor. What's the deal? I understand your hatred for Arabs but They don't own the religion. Knock it off.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
This comment always make me want to bang me head in to a wall. As a female, what rights do u have? frankly, according to you´re religion, u should not even speak to me with you´re waali not present.
Please bang your head in to the wall VERY HARD maybe then you'll know the difference between your and you're doqonyahow.

We have plenty of rights as a woman, have you ever read the Quran?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You atheists will deal.

@Barni for a person claiming to be Muslim you surely has the Anti-Islam badge of honor. What's the deal? I understand your hatred for Arabs but They don't own the religion. Knock it off.

I don't hate Islam. I'm Muslim. I also believe people should be realistic. I've heard many sheiks say our life in donya will be hell strive for the after live.

Almost all Muslim nations are pure shit. It's a fact. And if you listen to these sheiks it's almost as if they're telling you be fine with shit, bombs, corruption, rape etc because the after life will be better.

Almost all Muslims wanna discuss innovation done several hundreds of years ago while their current countries are shit.

Why can't people just admit we haven't done anything to call ourselves chosen.

Please bang your head in to the wall VERY HARD maybe then you'll know the difference between your and you're doqonyahow.

We have plenty of rights as a woman, have you ever read the Quran?

Lower ur gaze nayaa, u can´t even look a man in the eyes nor shake his hand. remember, 1 look is you and the other one is shaytan...:chrisfreshhah::dead:

Something is not right about us. Our good image has been tarnished. I wonder why has so many things gone wrong for muslims. I am dreaming of revivng the golden age we had around 1000 years ago. But with the way things are running right now, it feels impossible.

It'll all be worth it on judgement day Inshallah.

Belive in the book that got dropped in a CERTAIN place for CERTAIN people. funny thing is, according to you´re doctrine, god made all of us the way we are knowingly. Basically all of our lives are pre ordained, so don´t blame me, blame mohammed´s imagination (allah)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Where do you source your belief from? Science? Reasoning? Faith is irrational, I get that. But shouldn't one strive for reasoning over belief?
Quran & sunnah bradar I don't follow blindly to what religious figures say, I muse, ponder & reflect, do my own critical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts