Muslims beefing with FBAs on Twitter

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
:comeon::comeon: Nigga….. of course people ain’t gonna talk about it out in the open. Cadaan Dhaqan don’t tend to do that. But what they say online and to each other is alarming, just ask people here.
Cadaans are revolutionizing the world, while their black counterparts are out here pushing minorities under a train.

Answer why you defend madow people? Where were you when the madows were robbing and injuring an old Somali lady in broad daylight?
The madows? Nigga acting like madows are planning attack on Somali, most of them don’t know Somalis exist period. The anti madow rhetoric on here is funny wlhi😂😂😂

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Cadaans are revolutionizing the world, while their black counterparts are out here pushing minorities under a train.
Cadaans are the real minorities in this world check the stats, your mad because your masters are gonna be a minority in the us while the hispanics, NA, madows and asians are gonna be majority:russ:

greznigrezni

The madows? Nigga acting like madows are planning attack on Somali, most of them don’t know Somalis exist period. The anti madow rhetoric on here is funny wlhi😂😂😂
I mean, it's your mothers and sisters out here being kidnapped and robbed in broad daylight by madow fuguitves.

greznigrezni

Cadaans are the real minorities in this world check the stats, your mad because your masters are gonna be a minority in the us while the hispanics, NA, madows and asians are gonna be majority:russ:
I wonder who is killing innocent Asians in NYC and across the country. I wonder who.

Nalaaye floxks

Wanna be jA33r calling me an untrue muslin:yloezpe::yloezpe:

You put kuffar chicken munching gaalo over a fellow muslim pipe down dumb b1tch
A fellow Muslim to me is not a filthy racist, it’s someone who follows the words of prophet mohamed S.A.W, allah will deal with you on judgement day

Nalaaye floxks

Should I hate Somalis too, they be out here robbing and scamming too, but when they do it, it’s different huh 🤔
Them niggas hating on madows but they live in the basement of their hooyo’s houses instead of doing something with their lives:russ: