Muslims beefing with FBAs on Twitter

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
No shit trump and cadaans anti Somalis we know that you two clowns are pretending madows as a whole fw us which is NOT true but y’all in denial obviously not all madows but there’s a lot who look at us like qashin but your too blinded to defend them no matter how much wrong they do
I’m full somali you klan cuunis, i bet your a white or an arab man behind this account

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
This proves that somalis are more racist than cadaans but go off🙂
Are you a girl?
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Nalaaye floxks

That's what happens when you're a half. He probably grew up in the U.S. and believed the whole WE IZ ALL BLAAK.
First off, you probably got bullied by a madow
Second of all, you from the UK nigga, hop off our shit and third of all, your name is italian which is obviously that your colonized

Nalaaye floxks

Idk what’s your issue bro two people got in a spat a muslims and non Muslims. Insults been hurled at both sides but you excuse the Islamaphobe cuz god forbid someone said a bad thing about madows

your priorities are messed up bro
Nigga get off online, go get a job instead of hating on madows online

Nalaaye floxks

Muslims are always hated on in the mainstream media. I can't believe that you rather defend a meadow man than a Somali man. Absolute Qasaaro.
You paint the whole race as they hate us, what about Malcom X? He was madow and he a muslim too, and he’s loved by all madows, does that mean all madows are islamaphobic?