Muufo? What is this?

IMG_0913.jpeg

Wow all my
🆎
folks…you have been summoned… @Wonyluvr what is this ???!?!? Your main dish looks like food Oliver Twist was getting in factories 200 years ago.

I’m sorry I don’t mean to be rude but this looks like someone xaar’d on a plate. Straight sludge.

Is this Mogadishu or Mumbai?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It looks like that because the muufo was cut into small pieces and mixed into the maraq. It also looks like someone mushed the food a bit too much, which you definitely shouldn’t do. I remember a guy who use to do that a lot back in the day, he was put on a straight path with dharbaaxo.

My mother is abgaal so I grew up eating it, although my dad’s side have never heard of it before my mother introduced it to them. It isn’t like that. It’s a fluffy type of bread you eat with suugo/maraq.

They’ve clearly cut it up and let it souk in the maraq which made it look unappealing. I don’t know why that poster is taking a picture of a half eaten plate with cut up pieces, obviously it’s going to look disgusting.

For those that are saying it’s gross, please explain how a fluffy flat bread can be gross? It’s just bread.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
wtf is that, that is not muufo
Unless if they squeezed and turned it into wet suugo crumbs. Regardless, that looks nasty

My family isn't even from the south . Most somali restaurants in the diaspora serve mufo so I don't know how their are somalis who've never eaten it

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
View attachment 340848
Wow all my
🆎
folks…you have been summoned… @Wonyluvr what is this ???!?!? Your main dish looks like food Oliver Twist was getting in factories 200 years ago.

I’m sorry I don’t mean to be rude but this looks like someone xaar’d on a plate. Straight sludge.

Is this Mogadishu or Mumbai?
Saw this on twitter :mjlol: but Muufo looks like this.The guess eating it mushed it up in whatever soup they are eating.

1BE1DEFA-EBD4-4D92-B0B2-38A01762E355.jpeg

hornkompf

mans just here innit
I can't belive somebody is somali and they've never eaten mufo especially if you live in the diaspora
nah most northerners have never had it including myself, loads of them have never even heard of it to begin with

Trending

Latest posts