Muufo? What is this?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
How does someone make muufo look so disgusting 🤢 I dont recall it looking like this.

Making people eat together from a big plate is unhygienic. Everyone should have their own plate instead of sharing a big one like that.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
My family isn't even from the south . Most somali restaurants in the diaspora serve mufo so I don't know how their are somalis who've never eaten it
I noticed some people here like to pretend. They know exactly what it is. It’s just isyeelyeel.

Jungle

VIP
Idk why people take pictures of half eaten plates with muufo, suqaar, moos , saliid macsaaro etc all smashed together. Its just the flatbread

^^ New York Times put up muufo recipe earlier this year

The traditionial way with the clay oven used in Muqdisho.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A more accurate representation of muufo tinaar and busteeki
MUUFO TINAAR FRESH AH KUSOO DHAWAADA 👌 - YouTube

muufo tinaar and malaay
MARAQ ANKASAMEYY MALAAY AMA KALUN IYO MUUFO TINAAR - YouTube

Muufo in a tinaar
Muufo is awesome with fuul, these guys clearly havent been to Xamar.

Idk why people take pictures of half eaten plates with muufo, suqaar, moos , saliid macsaaro etc all smashed together. Its just the flatbread

^^ New York Times put up muufo recipe earlier this year

The traditionial way with the clay oven used in Muqdisho.
This is there attempt at being tribalist. They’re lowkey throwing shade acting like Southerners eat nasty food when it’s basic flatbread.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
View attachment 340848
Wow all my
🆎
folks…you have been summoned… @Wonyluvr what is this ???!?!? Your main dish looks like food Oliver Twist was getting in factories 200 years ago.

I’m sorry I don’t mean to be rude but this looks like someone xaar’d on a plate. Straight sludge.

Is this Mogadishu or Mumbai?
A quick Google search, would’ve got you, your answer.

Who tf reviews a dish after it’s been devoured 💀 bruv

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
This is there attempt at being tribalist. They’re lowkey throwing shade acting like Southerners eat nasty food when it’s basic flatbread.
Certain people love to make jokes about muufo, cambuulo, moxog (cassava) which are generally associated with Abgaal. Those same people fill the 'wadani' restaurants in Xamar lol