Muuse Biihi is eagerly waiting for the moment he loses Awdal state

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Reports say he is planning the most pathetic way to lose Awdal

"I have seen rebels threatening from inside Djibouti and saying that we will liberate Awdal. If Djibouti becomes like this, we will wait for what will happen"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You said he plans to lose the region? I.e sabotage himself and Somaliland?
1719686973803.png

This looks like it could be a proxy war with the likes of Djibouti, Egypt, and Somalia on one side and Somaliland, Ethiopia and maybe others on the otherside (I'm already getting a sense that some western countries are putting pressure on Djibouti to back down but we'll see where it goes).

This ain't gonna be no small thing like Laascaanood but a bigger war that could destabilize both SL and Djibouti.

Or maybe it's nothing and the fat man is bluffing, I see some SL still doing politics in the face of this potential threat so who knows.

Last edited:
The way secessionists went 360 degrees and started insulting Djibouti with the worst names is crazy icl. Ingratitude to say the least Djibouti was holding SL up for 33 years
They were helping our political class yes but don't try an dismantle SL from the inside when riyaale was even thinking of sending troops to help them against eritrea. If your butthurt about the mou voice your concerns.

Trending

Latest posts