Muuse Biihi is eagerly waiting for the moment he loses Awdal state

They were helping our political class yes but don't try an dismantle SL from the inside when riyaale was even thinking of sending troops to help them against eritrea. If your butthurt about the mou just voice your concerns.
We can do what we want sxb meesha maa waxaad moodaysay inaad adigu lahayd?

In any case it is your corrupt politicians that destroyed SL and its case so you can take it up with them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7BFAC212-5028-4F13-BA2B-CCD8C1788D0C.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Listen to yourself lol. Like SL is going to be unrecognized and dependent it's entire existence, something someone like you wants to fulfil your greater somalia ideology or whatever it is your are pushing 24/7 against SL.

Countries have their allies and their adversaries, IOG doesn't want to share business and wants to keep causing problems well once we are united after this election cycle we are going to cause problems for him too.

I don't think Awdal residents want to turn their dwelling into a warzone for a fat dictator or a darood/hawiye monopoly in Mogadishu though i might be wrong, there's just no logic in it which is why it aint happening.

Listen to yourself lol. Like SL is going to be unrecognized and dependent it's entire existence, something someone like you wants to fulfil your greater somalia ideology or whatever it is your are pushing 24/7 against SL.

Countries have their allies and their adversaries, IOG doesn't want to share and wants to keep causing problems well once we are united after this election cycle we are going to cause problems for him too.

I don't think Awdal residents want to turn their dwelling into a warzone for a fat dictator or a darood/hawiye monopoly though i might be wrong, there's just no logic in it which why it aint happening.
United under who exactly?

Dadka gobolka ku nool wax ay yagu leeyihiin bay rabaan. It's that simple. Don't make it something it aint.

Trending

Latest posts