Muuse Biihi is eagerly waiting for the moment he loses Awdal state

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This looks like it could be a proxy war with the likes of Djibouti, Egypt, and Somalia on one side and Somaliland, Ethiopia and maybe others on the otherside (I'm already getting a sense that some western countries are putting pressure on Djibouti to back down but we'll see where it goes).

This ain't gonna be no small thing like Laascaanood but a bigger war that could destabilize both SL and Djibouti.

Or maybe it's nothing and the fat man is bluffing, I see some SL still doing politics in the face of this potential threat so who knows.
Egypt would not be involving itself in this. It has other problems than actually defeating Ethiopia in a grand master plan through proxies.

Listen to yourself lol. Like SL is going to be unrecognized and dependent it's entire existence, something someone like you wants to fulfil your greater somalia ideology or whatever it is your are pushing 24/7 against SL.

Countries have their allies and their adversaries, IOG doesn't want to share business and wants to keep causing problems well once we are united after this election cycle we are going to cause problems for him too.

I don't think Awdal residents want to turn their dwelling into a warzone for a fat dictator or a darood/hawiye monopoly in Mogadishu though i might be wrong, there's just no logic in it which is why it aint happening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Djibouti is a sovereign state something SL will never be. They have far more money than you oh and FYI Djibouti was your patron I don't know why you lot act like you weren't dependent on their goodwill.

Also I don't think it, it's already happening the Awdal leaders were welcomed in a massive way by the people and government and are holding conferences with the Djibouti military brass
I smell bullshit they're just trying to scare Muse and his cabinet. Nothing is going to happen, like I said I'm doing a face reveal soon if it "supposedly happens" just @ me when the non existent day comes.

This looks like it could be a proxy war with the likes of Djibouti, Egypt, and Somalia on one side and Somaliland, Ethiopia and maybe others on the otherside (I'm already getting a sense that some western countries are putting pressure on Djibouti to back down but we'll see where it goes).

This ain't gonna be no small thing like Laascaanood but a bigger war that could destabilize both SL and Djibouti.

Or maybe it's nothing and the fat man is bluffing, I see some SL still doing politics in the face of this potential threat so who knows.
So Djibouti is a close ally when they support muuse bihi and give him a passport, but an enemy when they withdraw their support for muuse, you think we are stupid enough to buy your double standard BS forever:mjlol:

Its not landers vs djibouti, actually its landers and djibouti combined against douple agent bihi and his xabashi masters, get used to that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F3CF6758-055C-4504-A0AD-2FFB3BDD7566.gif

I can feel the rage through the screen .

Trending

Latest posts