My 40 something year old West African colleague follows Somali Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see a troll tweet. "What's his qabiil so that I can support him." But he's sarcastically taking a jab at how Somalis are qabilist and only support their politicians

Since when have you ever feared qarxis of any kind? :childplease:

AbdiJohnson is the most wanted Somali person in the internet world. I am wanted for 754 charges of humilating Somalis worldwide

:hemad:

AJ so what did you tell him bruh?

I said Somalis are very clan divided people and then I gave him a breakdown of the clans and their profile.

I won't discuss which clan I spoke of negatively so this doesn't turn into a clan topic. I claimed my usual clan.

:drakekidding:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
AbdiJohnson is the most wanted Somali person in the internet world. I am wanted for 754 charges of humilating Somalis worldwide

:hemad:

I said Somalis are very clan divided people and then I gave him a breakdown of the clans and their profile.

I won't discuss which clan I spoke of negatively this doesn't turn into a clan topic. I claimed my usual clan.

:drakekidding:
kkkkkkkkkkkkk I bet it was funny as f*ck:chrisfreshhah:

This thinks he is hard to find. You came close to getting exposed once. It won't be far before you forget yourself and get involved in another scandal.

Shimbir duul duul badan mar bay AF libaax gashaa.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey come explain that saying to your son.

Status
Not open for further replies.