My 40 something year old West African colleague follows Somali Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thinks he is hard to find. You came close to getting exposed once. It won't be far before you forget yourself and get involved in another scandal.

Shimbir duul duul badan mar bay AF libaax gashaa.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey come explain that saying to your son.

Kkkk He thinks that he is super genius!!!!!!. All I need to do couple of phone calls to certain money transfer and I will get all his info and his family in Somalia.

Kkkk He thinks that he is super genius!!!!!!. All I need to do couple of phone calls to certain money transfer and I will get all his info and his family in Somalia.
He is isaq with an Ogaden mom in edmonton, a place full of OGS He wouldn't be hard to locate. :heh:

Try to speak to one Nigerian and you will see how they knew Somalia's matters in details.

I don't think that's a bad thing though. in fact I gained respect for nigerians when I used to run into threads with a somali troll on nairaland that used to try to aggravate them lol. they handled him with dignity all the time. you can tell nigerians are secure people and don't care what some random person thinks

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I don't think that's a bad thing though. in fact I gained respect for nigerians when I used to run into threads with a somali troll on nairaland that used to try to aggravate them lol. they handled him with dignity all the time. you can tell nigerians are secure people and don't care what some random person thinks
That one guy is so fucking annoying. Shaqo la'aan baa haysa

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
walahi it's so embarrassing that you'll only ever see somali kids trolling like that on the internet:ayaanswag: and I'm against this group L culture
Some Nigerian brought up Somalis shit talking other ethnicities on their respective boards on that coli thread from the other day. 99% sure he's referring to that Somali doqon on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.