My brother is getting an arranged marriage

Somalis are going to end up like Indians if yall don't grow some balls and actually socials with your peers. Where does introvert mindset comes from, I always thought most somalis were outgoing? It shouldn't be that difficult to find someone your age who is marriage worthy, especially if you live in a majority somali area.

Your memory is malfunctioning u need some b12 pills and omega 3🤣 pills
Maybe...

download (12).jpeg

i guess I'll go and check but as far as I'm aware I have never said that but I'll humour you anyways.

Edit:
Yeah I was right looks like I haven't ever said that

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
My Hooyo told me the other day that my father and a family friend are planning to set up my younger brother with the family friend’s daughter. She’s the same clan and subclan as us so they wanna “keep it within” so to say and her and my brother are around the same age. They’re gonna meet soon and if both of them like each other and agree wedding is on.

I used to think Somalis don’t do arranged marriage but I have been proven wrong lol. Does anyone else know any Somali people who have gotten an arranged marriage?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Hooyo told me the other day that my father and a family friend are planning to set up my younger brother with the family friend’s daughter. She’s the same clan and subclan as us so they wanna “keep it within” so to say and her and my brother are around the same age. They’re gonna meet soon and if both of them like each other and agree wedding is on.

I used to think Somalis don’t do arranged marriage but I have been proven wrong lol. Does anyone else know any Somali people who have gotten an arranged marriage?

This is great, people are just realizing that arrange marriages are good.

When the woman herself doesn’t choose the man, the survival rate of the marriage is on the rocks from the jump.

unless the guy has the ability to turn it around and make her into a believer.

Best of wishes to the bride and groom.
Calm down it’s simple matchmaking and both seem happy. I’d wager that’s the best way to meet someone. Your parents, aunt ect are going to try and bring you someone with qualities that are important. They’ll look at the real things such as his level of deen, family background, job, education ect. Those things along with personalities that compliment each other is what makes a lasting marriage.

Are you married?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

My mom tried to setup me up for years but never did for my sisters

Trending