My brother is getting an arranged marriage

it's sooo odd but Somali parents are so comfortable setting up their sons, but they don't have the same energy for their daughters who are almost hitting 30.

just something I've observed

Our men and even older women are misogynistic. They think if 100 men are not chasing you you're not worthy. It's not the old days anymore. That doesn't happen. I never had social media but I heard most marriages occur due to men going to DMs?

Our men and even older women are misogynistic. They think if 100 men are not chasing you you're not worthy. It's not the old days anymore. That doesn't happen. I never had social media but I heard most marriages occur due to men going to DMs?
Yeah more recently there has been a shift in that direction for gen z anyways. Things will be more and more online as time goes on.

Does every woman get approached through DMs?
I have no idea I'm a guy but I have been approached by women via dms tho.

people are a lot more conformable approaching that way because the possible rejection is less of an issue and not like a cold approach in public.

It depends tho you have to put yourself out there and people will definitely shoot there shot in the dms even if your anonymous.

If you have friends ask them to match make for you and guys will slid into your dms if they are interested.

The issue is filtering the guys in the dms people are less serious overall when they approach via dms so make your intentions clear from the getgo

Trending