My day is not complete without...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@madamelioness It actually tastes nice, @NewYork nah doesn't hurt at all lmao.
I've been eating them ever since I was a child, when I went to Xamar my uncle had a grit box full of Cinnamon I legit lived in there.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So I take it you haven't done the cinnamon challenge? Lol

If you like it that much you should try cinnamon tea. I read it has a lot of health benefits.
Cinnamon challenge, nah nah. Fads aren't my thing and I love cinnamon tea with caano :ohhhdamn:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Shaah cadeys with heel and qorfo is the greatest.

I don't know how British people drink their shitty tea. It tastes like shit.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:dwill: Is it that odd to be eating cinnamon sticks? I won't be going out of my way to buy and eat them it's just that if I find them around
I'll make sure to devour a couple. I also eat lemons like I eat oranges, I get looked at like wax waalan like warya ain't that dhanaan?

VixR

Veritas
Ginger deserves all the hype :ufdup:

Could be I'm the odd one out on that lol.

When I was a kid, I used to put salt in my orange juice! Today, I've graduated to and am obsessed with a lime or lemon cut in half and covered completely in salt, and I eat it like that by itself like it's my fix. I brush away thoughts of impending BP when I'm older by way of crossing my fingers.

Could be I'm the odd one out on that lol.

When I was a kid, I used to put salt in my orange juice! Today, I've graduated to and am obsessed with a lime or lemon cut in half and covered completely in salt, and I eat it like that by itself like it's my fix. I brush away thoughts of impending BP when I'm older by way of crossing my fingers.

Lemon/lime covered with salt = walac

:lol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Breh your mouth isn't as sensitive as ours. Normal people can't just eat plain lemons, ginger and cinnamon.
Where'd you get ginger from? I'm very sensitive to spicy foods, regular bisbaas will put me in a coma.
If I'm hungry though I won't discriminate I'll eat even spiciest of foods but I die on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts