My day is not complete without...

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Could be I'm the odd one out on that lol.

When I was a kid, I used to put salt in my orange juice! Today, I've graduated to and am obsessed with a lime or lemon cut in half and covered completely in salt, and I eat it like that by itself like it's my fix. I brush away thoughts of impending BP when I'm older by way of crossing my fingers.

Lime and salt? :mindblown:

Just cringed at the thought.

You people have strong taste buds :kanyehmm:

VixR

Veritas
Where'd you get ginger from? I'm very sensitive to spicy foods, regular bisbaas will put me in a coma.
If I'm hungry though I won't discriminate I'll eat even spiciest of foods but I die on the inside.

Basbaas is life. It's gotten to the point where I can't eat without it either raw, as a sauce, or at least with something with spice factor like sriracha sauce.
Raw, wax waalan salt?!

Yeah, with salt lol. I had to double take, I thought you were saying the same thing I was. Try it.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@NewYork I can't handle the lightest of spices I start burning up and what not, I ordered some pizza the other day and I made sure to tell them that I didn't want any spices on it. They filled it with the hottest shit from Pakistan, I forced myself to eat it and couldn't sleep bakhti.

maestro

Cultural revolution
@NewYork I can't handle the lightest of spices I start burning up and what not, I ordered some pizza the other day and I made sure to tell them that I didn't want any spices on it. They filled it with the hottest shit from Pakistan, I forced myself to eat it and couldn't sleep bakhti.

You couldn't sleep because of the spicy food? :dead: not even white people are like this damn

You disgrace the melanin on your skin

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You couldn't sleep because of the spicy food? :dead: not even white people are like this damn

You disgrace the melanin on your skin
Burning sensation in the chest and to top it off the weather outside was fire, suicide mission. Habeenki dhan waa gal galanaaye :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts