My Ex-boyfriend Proposed to me from jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
She lives in a fantasy world where madows are valiantly fighting for their rights day in and day out instead of the real world where they knocking over 7-11s lmao

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You should consider it cause he sounds like a man who loves you if he's willing to marry you & allow others to do the dirty work in the bedroom rageedi weeye nolow:salute:

If the things you say are true, I wish you well. Tell that negro no or taking your innocence will be the least of your worries. Btw, do you know any gang members in Canada that'll take cash to go beat up someone for someone ? This someone wants them to remove all 10 fingers of this individual. If you do, I'll tell this someone to sign up and pm you.

VixR

Veritas
After wasting my precious years and taking my innocence, he now writes me all these letters professing his love. If he wasn't looking at 10 years, he wouldn't even propose.
I'm glad you recognize that. What you need to do is halt all communication with him.

The more threads you post, the more I think you need to LEAVE your hood/city, and that it would do you a lot of good to! I would urge you to find a roommate and job far away from the matrix you live in, if you can.

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
People in prison say the darndest things. He's probably hoping to get some conjugal visits out of you :pachah1:

Mr Spence: And we can have a conjugal visits:p
Rosie: What's that, Mr Spence?:oh6b81q:
Mr Spence: You know, CON---JUGAL:p
Rosie: You keep saying that word, I don't know what it means, Mr Spence :icon rolleyes:
-Devious Maids

Maalin kasta niyad jab aa no soo kaneysa
nene-shakes-her-head.gif

I'm convinced Somalispot is used by people who never left their house. Why so shocked? It's life

let's not act like CanadianQueen isnt actually some AustralianNigga now:fantasia2:

Absolutely not. I've been to Melbourne before though. And they have their fair share of wannabe gangsters and alcoholics. One thing i've noticed is that their problems are the men. In Canada it's both men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending