My Ex-boyfriend Proposed to me from jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should consider it cause he sounds like a man who loves you if he's willing to marry you & allow others to do the dirty work in the bedroom rageedi weeye nolow:salute:

Hahahaha. I would consider it, but he has too many enemies/ people who want him dead, an evil mom, possibly a lengthy sentence and a temper. 0-100. People get romantic when they're in xabsi.

As far as other people doing dirty work. He wouldn't even allow that

I'm glad you recognize that. What you need to do is halt all communication with him.

The more threads you post, the more I think you need to LEAVE your hood/city, and that it would do you a lot of good to! I would urge you to find a roommate and job far away from the matrix you live in, if you can.

I still talk to him cause I know he is bored. But I would never marry him. I did move away from the ghettos of Dixon, but half these people followed me out west. The good thing is that he is in Ontario. The bad thing, he said he is trying to put in a request to be moved to Alberta. I told him stay where you are.

You lead an interesting life, ever thought of releasing a memoir?

Wallahi i've thought about it. But even if I wrote under an alias, I can be found out. I haven't even scratched the surface and have managed to offend the delicate sensibilities of the good folks here at SSpot. Imagine a wider Somali group.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My only pronoun is the Excellence :comeon:
giphy.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Does he attach them to milk bags before sending them your way?

- From Abdi with love

Guurl, I've had cases of a brother and sister wanting marry and a onkel who raped his brother son seeking legal council.

I just expect better of another Somali
:farole:

Dont expect anything good of me. I have lived a shitty life and I am bitter and miserable. It's somewhat therapeutic to write things down for others to see.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why don't you just ignore him :icon lol:

It's really that simple, don't respond and move on.

VixR

Veritas
I still talk to him cause I know he is bored. But I would never marry him. I did move away from the ghettos of Dixon, but half these people followed me out west. The good thing is that he is in Ontario. The bad thing, he said he is trying to put in a request to be moved to Alberta. I told him stay where you are.
You need to learn how to hold your ground. You're too easily swayed and manipulated. And you don't know how to cut off ties. I actually worry reading your posts. You'll regret this complying in being dragged down rabbit holes. These problems you have are yours and they will remain a burden to you until you decide to get rid yourself of them and take responsibility. Writing it down isn't therapy, you need to take action.

You need to learn how to hold your ground. You're too easilt swayed and manipulated. And you don't know how to cut off ties. You'll regret this complying in being dragged down rabbit holes. These problems you have are yours and they will remain a burden to you until you decide to get rid yourself of them and take responsibility.

But I feel like there is no harm in talking to him because he is incarcerated. It's not like I have to see this person everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending