My face when I found out im only 80% Somali

interesting
i'm cadcad and my great grandmother was amhara, so i'm sure my somali percentage is pretty low
i still wanna see what i get though, i should take the test already :wowsweat:
Are you lightskin arab/Persian cadcad or one of those darkskin Indian cadcad with jileec hair :browtf:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I forgot to mention that I have loads of reer xamar friends and growing up I realized being reer xamar was more cultural than qabiil. I was shocked to find out that my cadcad friends were lama goodle qabiil wise (habar gidir, digil and mirifle, mareexan, leelkase, abgaal ) etc but they considered themselves just reer xamar and it was really cool. :)

Apollo

VIP
I forgot to mention that I have loads of reer xamar friends and growing up I realized being reer xamar was more cultural than qabiil. I was shocked to find out that my cadcad friends were lama goodle qabiil wise (habar gidir, digil and mirifle, mareexan, leelkase, abgaal ) etc but they considered themselves just reer xamar and it was really cool. :)

lama goodle is a Somalophobic slur.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
lama goodle is a Somalophobic slur.

I was told it just meant the clothing style of geeljire, you know the stunning parted hair in the middle aka long hair don't care, large tusbax necklace, and the two white garments covering the upper and lower body. :)

Yes please, we won’t judge promise
:ummhmm:
Hopefully we dont get derailed again, in hopes of good vibes I have released the full results guys.
:)
60.png

That's a lot of Somali blood anyway

Look at this girl's dna results
Skip to 1:42
Dark skin doesn't mean fully Somali i guess

Imagine paying $150+ just to get told you're not Somali, but rather the ultimate Bantu/Spanish/Arab/Jew mutt looooooool, holy shit I'd be fucking suicidal
:deadmanny::dead1::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Ok i discovered they have different levels of estimating your ethnicity via a mechanism called confidence level. My previous image the confidence level was at the lowest here is a image with the confidence level at the highest 90%, my Somali decreased a tad bit but the unassigned ancestry went up.
90Untitled.png

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
We've got extremely similar results. What qabiil are you? And I'm not asking you due to afaar qabiilnimo, genuinely curious because I think we might be related.

Trending