Are there somali girls who look like her??

• yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • no

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • yh i think she's somali herself

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latinos have a phrase called "Mejorar la raza'" which means improve the race. For them, this means becoming more cadaan. They are racially ambiguous and mentally colonized. Something Somalis have never been, unlike the OP who probably isn't really Somali.

What Abdi would trade laxoox for a churro? Who would trade thousands of years of genetics that formulated a beautiful nose and elegant look for a few hundred years that will give you a genetic roulette?

if i procreated with her then our offspring would have been of a rich somali ancestry through his father's side, right??

btw No one but racist eugenicist think like you, all somali are not stuck in shit hole somalia(includings wannabie country Somaliland, northside of somalia):susp: some of us actually live in first world countries and can easily travel to any other first world nation, we grew up in multi cultural communities which means we have options we can marry and date a girl of any background, we are all eqaul so a fine latina queen shall get all my seeds :ahh:

i am pro somalis marrying out :yousmart: it's 2019
whether it's a somalian girl marrying another ethnicity(if it's a non somali black guy then it's still BLACK ON BLACK love)
or a somali king seeing the light and improving the race

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
if i procreated with her then our offspring would have been of a rich somali ancestry through his father's side, right??

btw No one but racist eugenicist think like you, all somali are not stuck in shit hole somalia(includings wannabie country Somaliland, northside of somalia):susp: some of us actually live in first world countries and can easily travel to any other first world nation, we grew up in multi cultural communities which means we have options we can marry and date a girl of any background, we are all eqaul so a fine latina queen shall get all my seeds :ahh:

whether is a somalian girl marrying another ethnicity(if it's a non somali black guy then it's still BLACK ON BLACK love)
We are not part of the black race. So it is not black on black love.:trumpsmirk:

Latinos are gorgeous. But they're also colorist and hate black people, specifically black men. Latino men hate seeing their women with black guys, so unfortunately poor @CanlDimo has no chance.
:siilaanyosmile:
we all know asian men, ayrab men and latino men are all insecure when they see a men who are more masculine then them
black men are the most masculine in appearance just being dark skin is a masculine thing.

we know their women can not resist The Mandingo race, (i should be say our women because we(black men) have more rights to be those latina women)

Thou shalt worship latina women and black them.

also there is a endless list of fine latina women with black men, most rich successful black men are either with white women or latina women(also white) only the broke nigga are stuck with black girls and xalimoids

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What race are we, then?
Norrh African Caucasian admixed with Extinct East African Negroid. Aka MIXED.:fittytousand:

But since our culture matches the North African caucasian side more and our Negorid ancestors are extinct, I identify as Cushitic....

If I had E1b1b as my paternal haplogroup that is! I am T1a and a proud decedent of Sheikh Isaaq Bin Ahmed Bin Mohammed Al Hashimi. So I identify as Arab Yemeni Caucasian.

Norrh African Caucasian admixed with Extinct East African Negroid. Aka MIXED.:fittytousand:

But since our culture matches the North African caucasian side more and our Negorid ancestors are extinct, I identify as Cushitic.
interesting :cosbyhmm:"i will play the north African card if i find myself pursuing those fine north african mamas :banderas: "- said the black African MJ king :mjswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

whether is a somalian girl marrying another ethnicity(if it's a non somali black guy then it's still BLACK ON BLACK love)

:siilaanyolaugh: I was born and bred in the west. And my parents are both educated. Save you're post-racial sound bite and kumbaya talk for someone that's more inclined to listen.

we all know asian men, ayrab men and latino men are all insecure when they see a men who are more masculine then them
black men are the most masculine in appearance just being dark skin is a masculine thing.

we know their women can not resist The Mandingo race, (i should be say our women because we(black men) have more rights to be those latina women)

Thou shalt worship latina women and black them.

also there is a endless list of fine latina women with black men, most rich successful black men are either with white women or latina women(also white) only the broke nigga are stuck with black girls and xalimoids
Ok, if you wanna mix with non-Somalis, keep Xalimos out of your mouth then. We can f*ck all the black, white, and hispanic men that we want and you can love your Latinas without insulting Xalimos' looks.

I am a vehement supporter of the #XalimoExit movement, and I support all Abdis entering into interracial marriages. I will be your cheerleader. Go out and get the ajnabi woman of your dreams! Marry them and raise the halfie kids that you long for! Turn your backs on Somali women completely and give us the blessing of your absence!
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending