My Girl broke up with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

:chrisfreshhah:

This is mainly due to men becoming emasculated by being deprived of a male figure single mother home, feminism has run amok :bell:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
that dude is calling other ppl pussies when he's hiding his voice like a lil :stopit:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
that dude is calling other ppl pussies when he's hiding his voice like a lil :stopit:
He's voicing his opinion in a feminist society similar to the world envisioned by George Orwell where thought crime is prevalent so he remains incognito cause he might lose his livelyhood & be ostracised by white knights such as yourself who comes to the rescue of the damsels in distress.

Tramo

He's voicing his opinion in a feminist society similar to the world envisioned by George Orwell where thought crime is prevalent so he remains incognito cause he might lose his livelyhood & be ostracised by white knights such as yourself who comes to the rescue of the damsels in distress.
nobodys gonna recognize a voice chill sxb :lol:

the real reason is prolly cuz he's embarrassed of his beta baby voice, u know these mgtow niggas mad insecure :russ:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Showed this to my old man and he was like...
Allah oo aabo kusiiyey ku xamdi, misse doqon kaan oo siil ku oonayo baa noqoni.
:chrisfreshhah:
Sent it to my Hooyo and she was like...
Waligaa naag ayaa ku oo nin. Naago meel kaste ayey buuxaan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
nobodys gonna recognize a voice chill sxb :lol:

the real reason is prolly cuz he's embarrassed of his beta baby voice, u know these mgtow niggas mad insecure :russ:
You're a white knight who's the defender of loose women bradar I've clocked.

Tell us how many times you cried for a girl :hahaidiot:

Cukaash

Wallahi billahi Tallahi over my dead body will i ever shed a tear for a .
One of the reasons i love being somali is that, you are never raised and emasculated the way these cadaan and madow people are.
Even if you were raised by a single mother you will always get " warr ragg intaa iska digtidh bax Adunyada gal, Naag maa tahay markaa kuriga ii dax fadidhid."

This is the difference between great somali hooyos and these "say wallahi" xalimos.

Tramo

You're a white knight who's the defender of loose women bradar I've clocked.

Tell us how many times you cried for a girl :hahaidiot:
this is me

O376Fb.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi billahi Tallahi over my dead body will i ever shed a tear for a .
One of the reasons i love being somali is that, you are never raised and emasculated the way these cadaan and madow people are.
Even if you were raised by a single mother you will always get " warr ragg intaa iska digtidh bax Adunyada gal, Naag maa tahay markaa kuriga ii dax fadidhid."

This is the difference between great somali hooyos and these "say wallahi" xalimos.
Treat them mean & keep them keen :fittytousand:

Radical

Been there, done that
There's nothing wrong with shedding some tears for your girl it's basic human emotion and only shows how much you love her, I can't believe most farax's think it's more manly to give her a Chris Brown treatment instead

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
There's nothing wrong with shedding some tears for your girl it's basic human emotion and only shows how much you love her, I can't believe most farax's think it's more manly to give her a Chris Brown treatment instead

So how many times have you cried?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:whoa: We don't condone violence bradar :mugshotman:

Cukaash

Wah!!
How many times have you cried your ass off waryaa?

Status
Not open for further replies.