Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes the ones back home are so pure Mashallah add that to the amazing food they can make, wallahi it's the perfect package
The ones in the countryside cause they graze on greener grass so their milk is nutritious. War hadu illahay ku roon yahay pray that she's never seen a tv before & she hasn't been programmed to despise you through feminism.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The only time I want my Faraax to cry is when I die. If I catch him crying I will beat his ass and then take his credit cards. No Faraax crying zone around me!

No yanyuur niggas!

Nothing wrong for crying for your girl but I don't have to tell any of you guys that. I can guarantee you each and every one of you cried for an ex at some point. When it comes to break up girls handle it better than men. Men are super emotional as they should be if they are at risk of losing their significant other.

Nothing wrong for crying for your girl but I don't have to tell any of you guys that. I can guarantee you each and every one of you cried for an ex at some point. When it comes to break up girls handle it better than men. Men are super emotional as they should be if they are at risk of losing their significant other.

The only woman they cried for is their hooyo. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.