My Girl broke up with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Nothing wrong for crying for your girl but I don't have to tell any of you guys that. I can guarantee you each and every one of you cried for an ex at some point. When it comes to break up girls handle it better than men. Men are super emotional as they should be if they are at risk of losing their significant other.
Nah women are the worst. When you see a woman get over a break-up easily, it's cause she didn't really care about the dude and was just using him for free rides and dinners. When a girl gets dumped by a guy she actually cared about....:tacky: It's difficult to watch.

Nope. Girls are much better at getting over a man. It takes me less than 5 seconds to get over anyone. Men on the other hand love deeper.

Nah women are the worst. When you see a woman get over a break-up easily, it's cause she didn't really care about the dude and was just using him for free rides and dinners. When a girl gets dumped by a guy she actually cared about....:tacky: It's difficult to watch.

lol. I've see one somali guy cry for a girl because her parents refused them to marry. That's the day I realized that jacayl is a sickness. I don't think there is anything that would make that homie cry.
But then again, emotional pain is far worse than physical pain.

lol. I've see one somali guy cry for a girl because her parents refused them to marry. That's the day I realized that jacayl is a sickness. I don't think there is anything that would make that homie cry.
But then again, emotional pain is far worse than physical pain.
"Love sickness" was actually classed as a sickness by ancient physicians. Muslim scholars have written extensively on this topic. There's sundry forms of treatment for this sickness.

Some of the salaf used to say that only he who has an empty heart falls prey to this sickness.

Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen (RH) says it's shaqo la'aan men who become infatuated with women. Men who don't carry out any noble work nor associate with honorable men.

"Love sickness" was actually classed as a sickness by ancient physicians. Muslim scholars have written extensively on this topic. There's a myriad of treatments for this sickness.

Some of the salaf used to say that only he who has an empty heart falls prey to this sickness.

Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen (RH) says it's shaqo la'aan men who become infatuated with women. Men who don't carry out any noble work nor associate with honorable men.
I don't believe in that shaikh's assessment. I think it's hard to pinpoint why certain people, both men and women, feel deeply and love more than others. It's not as easy as men who are shaqo la'aan come down with jacayl. There are some people out there who'd come out of a long relationship without problems.

I've even heard of scientists saying you can die from a broken heart.

I don't believe in that shaikh's assessment. I think it's hard to pinpoint why certain people, both men and women, feel deeply and love more than others. It's not as easy as men who are shaqo la'aan come down with jacayl. There are some people out there who'd come out of a long relationship without problems.

I've even heard of scientists saying you can die from a broken heart.
Suit your self but I've never seen/heard or read about a man who does honorable work and has a wide-array of duties becoming "infatuated" with a woman.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I don't care for the MGTOW iyo waxas what do you make of the grown ass men crying :lolbron:
Now now men cry too, but he filmed it and posted it online :susp:

:hemad:

:hemad::hemad::hemad:

upload_2017-2-9_18-48-54.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.