my man my man my man

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
One direction is so 2010’s kkkk

But I do believe Both Zayn and Harry are both top tier singers. Compare to the other three.

Khanderson

VIP
Idgaf about the singing :ileycry: im just looking at his face 2014 Zayn was insane

Him going solo was the best idea and showed the best version of himself compare to the other members (Harry and Nial being the exception). In fact: I’m still in tune with Harry’s and Zayn’s performance and their music.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Him going solo was the best idea and showed the best version of himself compare to the other members (Harry and Nial being the exception). In fact: I’m still in tune with Harry’s and Zayn’s performance and music.
I never expected you to care about 1D :mjcry:

Khanderson

VIP
I never expected you to care about 1D :mjcry:

Some of their songs are alright.

Midnight memories and No control being my favourite songs. But the fanbase are a disgrace.
Which made me feel ashamed of claiming the fandom and associating anything with the groups. No offence. Even Zayn hated the 1D fandom. Kkkk

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP

Midnight memories and no control being my favourite songs. But the fanbase are a disgrace.
Which made me feel ashamed of claiming the fandom and associating anything with the groups. No offence. Even Zayn hated the 1D fandom. Kkkk
You give off 00-03 baby vibes!Also what do you know about Midnight Memories :mjswag: you have good taste frfr

Midnight memories and No control being my favourite songs. But the fanbase are a disgrace.
Take me home album was my favourite. 90% hit rate

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN