Famous TikToker Receives Racist Comment from Fellow Lander for Marrying Out

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
7368592-Alicia-Kobishop-Quote-You-are-my-first-choice-You-re-my-only.jpg

I'd agree if we mostly spoke about the rich old heads though.

I don't know why your bringing up my gaal views. Even @Angelina agreed with me. We really don't have a noticable amount of young rich Somali men.
What’s your definition of rich,in East Africa lots of young Somali men are killing it but you would never know they are lowkey

Can anyone who has downvoted me give me a logical reason why you have an issue with what I wrote and can actually prove me wrong? I've told no lies that Bilal R.A a half horner was technically Arab was seen as 'Black'. My post was a reminder that Somalis being seen as black wasn't/isn't a 'Western' concept. Even in the East you are seen as black.

Obviously as a Somali you're free to construct your own identity away from blackness, we should not necessarily define ourselves by other people's concept of what we are, but I'm merely pointing out that being anti-black when the whole world literally sees you as black is indeed a delusion.
Me no black me Somali

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
They could fit that category,in Kenya,Tanzania and Zambia the Somalis are doing very well they supply petroleum products which are very lucrative i know one guy who has close to 500 oil trucks
Yea but in this convo me and Angelina are focusing on young men.

We don't have that many young multi millionaires. So our big models that would usually end up with young rich Somali men have to consider marrying out now if they want a rich man that isn't old.

Bro, I'm so tired of this. Who a women marries is the concern of her family and if her father gave her away then what right does anyone have to talk?

Either her father made a horrible choice, isn't religious himself or she got married without his notice. In all cases its not my problem.

This women is going to have to integrate herself into the husbands community as that's how it goes, she doesn't really need to have to be associated with the Somali community nor does her children, that comes from the fathers side and that's his responsilbity.
My uncle allowed my cousin to marry out. I don’t think he made a horrible choice. She’s been happily married for 20 yrs and is still part of our family and the community and is still at weddings and anything part of the community.

In the real world no one gives a hoot since people are polite enough to keep their real views to themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.