My sister's been living a double life- cadaan boyfriend

I am still in shock, I dont even know how to feel about this.
We were playing computer games together and all of a sudden she was like
"Oh btw I have a bf hehe"
I asked how long and apperantly 8 freaking years omg
When I saw how he looked this man was caadan, i had no clue who he was up to this point, she had also shown me evidence that they were actually together that long.....I how did I not notice omg

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
How old is she?

Are they irl bf/gf or is it internet relationship?

We need more context.

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Irl, she's 25
8 years and he ain't trying to get married?

This sounds like a bombshell waiting to happen.

Im guess your parents wouldn’t except a kaffir cadaan guy to get married to their daughter. So they are trying to keep it underwraps. There is hope if he becomes muslim. Some miskeen guy will marry her in the future thinking she is chaste and pious 💀.

seoulmates

Inactive.

Im guess your parents wouldn’t except a kaffir cadaan guy to get married to their daughter. So they are trying to keep it underwraps. There is hope if he becomes muslim. Some miskeen guy will marry her in the future thinking she is chaste and pious 💀.
She probably isn’t Muslim if I’m being honest. Moving out and having a boyfriend peak kuffar.

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
She probably isn’t Muslim if I’m being honest. Moving out and having a boyfriend peak kuffar.
Its to expected that mass migration to the west will mean some people will leave the deen and customs of the somalis it’s something you can’t help. All we can do is pray to Allah to keep us and our families steadfast in the path of Allah.

Actually he's Muslim, he converted a few years ago apperantly

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I am still in shock, I dont even know how to feel about this.
We were playing computer games together and all of a sudden she was like
"Oh btw I have a bf hehe"
I asked how long and apperantly 8 freaking years omg
When I saw how he looked this man was caadan, i had no clue who he was up to this point, she had also shown me evidence that they were actually together that long.....I how did I not notice omg
Tell your parents asap

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Look who's talking...
You always attack people for no reason? What the f is wrong with you?

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Actually he's Muslim, he converted a few years ago apperantly
If he is genuinely muslim then tell her to make the relationship halal instead of staying in haram.

This guy was muslim for a few years and still didn’t want to marry after an 8 year relationship.

Idk i feel like he isn’t serious about their relationship.

Trending