My sister's been living a double life- cadaan boyfriend

This guy was muslim for a few years and still didn’t want to marry after an 8 year relationship.

I actually think it's the sister that's the hold up. 8 years to reveal you've been with someone is crazy. It probably wasn't as secretive on his end. He probably told his parents even, muslim or not, cadaans are relaxed about that sort of thing.

I actually think it's the sister that's the hold up. 8 years to reveal you've been with someone is crazy. It probably wasn't as secretive on his end. He probably told his parents even, muslim or not, cadaans are relaxed about that sort of thing.
They are really like that, I had a cadaan colleague who had a sudani gf. He told me all her business, that fact that she didn’t fast, committed zina etc. when i asked if her parents knew of him he said no. Cadaans don’t respect their partners privacy.

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Idk 8 years and no finalisation of it i would be having anxiety about it.

They are really like that, I had a cadaan colleague who had a sudani gf. He told me all her business, that fact that she didn’t fast, committed zina etc. when i asked if her parents knew of him he said no. Cadaans don’t respect their partners privacy.

Lol, I had a similar coworker. TMI central.

Idk 8 years and no finalisation of it i would be having anxiety about it.

They're 25 now so no time better than the present to marry.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Look who's talking...

This guy once claimed that he left France to America, without any money, plan or support. He was saying he was staying in a Masjid asking for help.

Then someone found out that he ripped the whole post from French reddit.

:dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am still in shock, I dont even know how to feel about this.
We were playing computer games together and all of a sudden she was like
"Oh btw I have a bf hehe"
I asked how long and apperantly 8 freaking years omg
When I saw how he looked this man was caadan, i had no clue who he was up to this point, she had also shown me evidence that they were actually together that long.....I how did I not notice omg

1721369943549.png

I feel pity for those girls they’ll regret it in a few years

I am still in shock, I dont even know how to feel about this.
We were playing computer games together and all of a sudden she was like
"Oh btw I have a bf hehe"
I asked how long and apperantly 8 freaking years omg
When I saw how he looked this man was caadan, i had no clue who he was up to this point, she had also shown me evidence that they were actually together that long.....I how did I not notice omg

8 years in nuts. shes not marrying him.

some of them cadaan are miskeen thinking xalimos have the guts to tell their parents about their relationship. Saw a reddit post about one the calaacling about the heartbreak a halimos caused him after being in relationship for years only for her to drop him to marry a man within her culture

Cadaans get fetishized by ethnics and get played all the time

8 years in nuts. shes not marrying him.

some of them cadaan are miskeen thinking xalimos have the guts to tell their parents about their relationship. Saw a reddit post about one the calaacling about the heartbreak a halimos caused him after being in relationship for years only for her to drop him to marry a man within her culture

Cadaans get fetishized by ethnics and get played all the time
Feel bad for the guy who married her nigga must’ve never did a background check

Last edited:
That’s the thing about marrying fellow diaspora. You got to risk dealing with a mysterious past. (Woah not saying they’re unchaste!!!!) It’s just things be getting real mysterious when a girl has her own car and has access to social media.

That’s the thing about marrying fellow diaspora. You got to risk dealing with a mysterious past. (Woah not saying they’re unchaste!!!!) It’s just things be getting real mysterious when a girl has her own car and has access to social media.
In other words, all Somali diaspora women...

:jaynerd:

Trending