My sister's been living a double life- cadaan boyfriend

8 years in nuts. shes not marrying him.

some of them cadaan are miskeen thinking xalimos have the guts to tell their parents about their relationship. Saw a reddit post about one the calaacling about the heartbreak a halimos caused him after being in relationship for years only for her to drop him to marry a man within her culture

Cadaans get fetishized by ethnics and get played all the time
Can u share the reddit post?

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
In other words, all Somali diaspora women...

:jaynerd:
If im in the talking stage with a woman she better walk home. How will she contact me in the future for other dates? Pigeons ofc. I will give her a vague understanding of where i live she has to figure the rest out.

8 years and no guur is crazy.

Even if he does get it together and take the steps to marry her – if I were her, I would always wonder why he took so long. Was he holding out for something better and when he couldn’t find it, decided to just settle and get married?

Even for ajnabi 1-2 years of dating, and no mention of marriage is sus.

I am still in shock, I dont even know how to feel about this.
We were playing computer games together and all of a sudden she was like
"Oh btw I have a bf hehe"
I asked how long and apperantly 8 freaking years omg
When I saw how he looked this man was caadan, i had no clue who he was up to this point, she had also shown me evidence that they were actually together that long.....I how did I not notice omg
Wait a min are you from London

it was a comment on r/askmen wish i screenshotted. That sub is very active, pain in the ass

finding posts forget a comment
I decided to have a look explain to me why was there a guy lamenting about this somali girl that was his friends with benefits. Worst part is she seems outwardly somewhat religious.💀💀💀💀

Trending