My SomaliSpot fans!

Do you support this legendary member?

• Total voters

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Despite the aggregious attacks from the cursed Marxist feminists, I have created a poll to show the power of TekNiko. Show your appreciation on one of the greatest SomaliSpotters on his near 10 yr anniversary!

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Despite the aggregious attacks from the cursed Marxist feminists, I have created a poll to show the power of TekNiko. Show your appreciation on one of the greatest SomaliSpotters on his near 10 yr anniversary!
We hate you pls leave 🙏🏽.May 8th was beautiful
C7B03544-DF46-46EC-9835-30B8075F7A3D.jpeg

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

Why are you voting for yourself ?

Suspicious Futurama GIF

But to answer your question, you have no fans, your content is shite, and your humour is diabolically atrocious 🙃

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
My theory is that basra's ex husband cheated on her with a gay man.

Ever since than she's despised khanis niggas and can't stop thinking about their HIV problem.

@Basra just get another man. Not every guy that talks to you is down low Basra.
:ohhh: this makes sense

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Notice its only the gaalos and feminists who are allies voting No. Very interesting..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My theory is that basra's ex husband cheated on her with a gay man.

Ever since than she's despised khanis niggas and can't stop thinking about their HIV problem.

@Basra just get another man. Not every guy that talks to you is down low Basra.

Aww Cuteness GIF

Trending