My SomaliSpot fans!

Do you support this legendary member?

• Total voters

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Despite the aggregious attacks from the cursed Marxist feminists, I have created a poll to show the power of TekNiko. Show your appreciation on one of the greatest SomaliSpotters on his near 10 yr anniversary!

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
Despite the aggregious attacks from the cursed Marxist feminists, I have created a poll to show the power of TekNiko. Show your appreciation on one of the greatest SomaliSpotters on his near 10 yr anniversary!
We hate you pls leave πŸ™πŸ½.May 8th was beautiful
C7B03544-DF46-46EC-9835-30B8075F7A3D.jpeg

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

Why are you voting for yourself ?

Suspicious Futurama GIF

But to answer your question, you have no fans, your content is shite, and your humour is diabolically atrocious πŸ™ƒ

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
My theory is that basra's ex husband cheated on her with a gay man.

Ever since than she's despised khanis niggas and can't stop thinking about their HIV problem.

@Basra just get another man. Not every guy that talks to you is down low Basra.
:ohhh: this makes sense

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Notice its only the gaalos and feminists who are allies voting No. Very interesting..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My theory is that basra's ex husband cheated on her with a gay man.

Ever since than she's despised khanis niggas and can't stop thinking about their HIV problem.

@Basra just get another man. Not every guy that talks to you is down low Basra.

Aww Cuteness GIF

Without this gossip obsessed person, this forum will be much better and the topics, more intellectual. Way less gender based arguments too.

This person has also admitted to owning several gossip blogs, as we all know, gossiping is a major sin in Islam. He benefits financially from shaming the Somali community and instigating gender wars, just like a certain infamous group online. In addition, he is a terrible influence who is leading others astray, especially young boys, who tend to be his fans (see the Poll).

Ask yourselves people, is this someone you want on the forum?

Just a few horrible topics posted by this gossiper.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/religious-tiktoker-halimo-got-exposedπŸ’€.153273/

1728810907026.png

Click link below to see more, and bear in mind 'halimo' is the most polite word he's used, so you can just imagine the depth of the depravity he has posted on the forum.

Last edited:
Notice its only the gaalos and feminists who are allies voting No. Very interesting..

Stop pretending to care about Islam, when you are a gossip merchant, who has admitted to operating gossip blogs, and even feeding that haram money to your family members. You are not only leading people into sin, you are creating generational evil with your immoral and greedy antics.

You are a pimp, someone who his own community for financial gain.

You even brag about being 'shouted out' by Drake, as if any Muslim would be proud of this.

Your hypocrisy has no limits.

1728810971334.png
Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 10.17.39.png

Oh and Islam, you know, the religion you claim to follow, has this to say about your antics:

1728811426513.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts