My Theory: Her husband getting another wife so she sends this message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You really do, and you know it deep down. how does it feel being just a black woman among cadaan people and being too westernized for Somali..

I feel sorry for you Somali atheists, you don't belong anywhere.
They belong in Somalia with the rest of the Somalis.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Talkin' about embarrassment when an Arab made you his . Go cry somewhere else. Gettin all sensitive when people state their opinion.
I will get sensitive when a person talks smack about ALLAH and his prophets. My religion is worth getting sensitive for, a nigga needs to know what's up when he talks shit about Islam.

Are you even Muslim?
Cause this post indicates that when a person talks smack about your creator and provider you let it slide and call it an opinion. Just as I thought pussy nigga alert.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I will get sensitive when a person talks smack about ALLAH and his prophets. My religion is worth getting sensitive for, a nigga needs to know what's up when he talks shit about Islam.

Are you even Muslim?
Cause this post indicates that when a person talks smack about your creator and provider you let it slide and call it an opinion. Just as I thought pussy nigga alert.
Show me where someone talked smack about Allah. Someone just stating that they're an atheist seems to get your panties in a twist. The funny thing is you wouldn't do anything in real life, yet here you make threats like some keyboard warrior.

VixR

Veritas
You'd have better chance with a somali than marrying the white girl and than marrying a hot somali girl - she's going to be mad jealous.

Just marry a girl from back home in Somalia they will let you marry whoever you want.
Why the heck are you trying to redirect these fucks to a Somali girl. Why not just ask him out adi?:browtf:

VixR

Veritas
Hahaha nah babes I'm just telling him the truth
One sec you're talking hammers and busting balls were this behavior they're parading to be inflicted on you, the next you're redirecting them to your own kind! Better they marry ajnabis, the qashin. You basically want for your sister what you don't want for yourself.

One sec you're talking hammers and busting balls were this behavior they're parading to be inflicted on you, the next you're redirecting them to your own kind! Better they marry ajnabis, the qashin. You basically want for your sister what you don't want for yourself.

There are plenty of somali sisters living back home who don't mind polygamy.

Somali women out number men by a ratio of 2:1 maybe be more back home.

I believe Somalis should stick with their own people, if he wants more wives that's his choice, I'm just telling him his white wife will leave him if he marries more.

I said I PERSONALLY wouldn't allow my future husband more wives, but if a somali girl back home doesn't mind - than it's win win for them

VixR

Veritas
There are plenty of somali sisters living back home who don't mind polygamy.

Somali women out number men by a ratio of 2:1 maybe be more back home.

I believe Somalis should stick with their own people, if he wants more wives that's his choice, I'm just telling him his white wife will leave him if he marries more.

I said I PERSONALLY wouldn't allow my future husband more wives, but I can't force other people to do what I want nor can you!
There's white es take every races men, you somali guys who fall for these dirty s, who can't even wash piss off themselves should be ashamed of yourselves.
People should date and marry whoever they damn well please. I don't think you're being genuine in cursing them, and then redirecting them to us. Nor in slandering white women as if they did something to you:browtf:
:mjlol:

:mjlaugh:

how did this slip under the radar
That was a jab at his fragile masculinity, the dude is always putting on airs.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People should date and marry whoever they damn well please. I don't think you're being genuine in cursing them, and then redirecting them to us. Nor in slandering white women as if they did something to you:browtf:

That was a jab at his fragile masculinity, the dude is always putting on airs.

I dont see anything wrong with what she Said :ehh:

VixR

Veritas
I dont see anything wrong with what she Said :ehh:
I don't even know where to begin. She has something against his dating cadaan girls so much so that she'd prefer these fucks that laid out their depraved plans on here for all to see to carry it out on a Somali girl. They already admitted they would take the route of lying, cheating and deception. She doesn't want that for herself, but fellow Somali girls can get the treatment cuz those damn cadaan s, right? :childplease:

Wtf.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't even know where to begin. She has something against his dating cadaan girls so much so that she'd prefer these fucks that laid out their depraved plans on here for all to see to carry it out on a Somali girl. They already admitted they would take the route of lying, cheating and deception. She doesn't want that for herself, but fellow Somali girls can get the treatment cuz those damn cadaan s, right? :childplease:

Wtf.

Back home they would jump on this opportunitiy they After a greencard

Wt

Wtf.

I want my Somali men to stay with their own sisters? Why is that so wrong to preserve our culture instead of it dying out.

Some of us somali females want to marry somali men and don't bash them.

First you say don't direct somali guys to our sisters and better for them to marry white trash?

Now your saying everyone should marry who they like?

It's MY OPINION if, you want to marry your maddow or white ajnabbi go ahead no one is stopping you. But I want my brothers to stay wih their sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.