My Theory: Her husband getting another wife so she sends this message

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maryam

I was thinking about a win win situation for her, a way she would get her ajnebi fetish while her children would be speaking somali and be able to go back home with her on summer vacations:reallymaury:
For you a bantu is a no no but carab iyo cadaan is a yes yes :reallymaury:
Its okay to marry cadaan and carab but not bantu?:reallymaury:
LOL AJNABI @ FETISH. Nacasyaho for me it doesn't matter where someone comes from as long as they have a good personality and they are a good Muslim.

rabshole

Aragaani
LOL AJNABI @ FETISH. Nacasyaho for me it doesn't matter where someone comes from as long as they have a good personality and they are a good Muslim.
But all the faraxs that encompasses those traits still wouldn't get you attention as you specifically said in another thread you prefered ajnebi:reallymaury:
You have nothing to justify so calm down. at the end of the day this is your life and you're not doing anything haram.
No need to make up bs reasons

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What'd I miss? I thought everyone came to the conclusion that the woman was fixing her room not destroying it.

VixR

Veritas
What'd I miss? I thought everyone came to the conclusion that the woman was fixing her room not destroying it.
We've established that lady didn't conduct proper revenge.

And we've come to the realization that lady could be any mariam among us 20 years from now..and that there's just too much qashin to shift through. Also, 14 kids and counting.:faysalwtf:

VixR

Veritas
It is what it is..:kanyeshrug:
The pops is strong plus he's was the only child, so I tell him hey get married.
From one woman, all the 14 sprogs, as our beloved EternalLight would've called them?

I truly feel sorry for the woman that bore u.

VixR

Veritas
Ooh.
She is the one who wanted all the children and my father wanted us too.
It's not like she was forced to have the us. both my parents wanted children and they got exactly what they wished for.

She doesn't need your pity btw.
Of course. As I'm sure she also wished for you to urge your father "every other day" to move on to marrying another woman after all that.

VixR

Veritas
Listen @VixR
My father wants more children, and he is perfectly capable of raising them and giving them the love they need.
He took us to the best schools and raised us right. now we are all grown up Alxamdulillah and it's time we give back to him.
So, if he wants to get married I will support him and love my step-mom and siblings as well.
What becomes of your mother? What has she done to you? Why do I have more regard for your own mother than u do? You're boasting of how you routinely goad ur father to leaving her on a forum.

I didn't say that. But I don't get why ya'll are so y about re-marrying. My father is married to my mother and another women, my grandfather married 4 women, my great grandfather was married to 3 women. On my mothers side, my grandfather was also married to 4 women.

What kind of man can you be to be against polygamy? Only emotional feminine men are.
Why did your father marry another woman? Was your mother not good enough for him? Clearly there was a reason he chose to marry another woman, AFTER he married your mother. What do you think the reason(s) might have been, considering your mother was and still is alive.

I didn't know being loyal to one person was a "feminine" thing. lol

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why did your father marry another woman? Was your mother not good enough for him? Clearly there was a reason he chose to marry another woman, AFTER he married your mother. What do you think the reason(s) might have been, considering your mother was and still is alive.

I didn't know being loyal to one person was a "feminine" thing. lol
Real men marry more than one women, whilst men who are controlled by their wife stay monogamous. As for abo, he's just continuing the family tradition as will I.

I still will love my first wife unconditionally and probably more than my other wives.

rabshole

Aragaani
Goddamn. What a fucking shithole. I wish I knew her.
You are literally an overly sensitive cadaan lady with lack of understanding for the culture you decided to surround yourself with on this forum :icon lol:
When he said "my father was an only child" that should have been the clue.
An only male child is encouraged to have as many children as allah wills for him so not to end the long legacy:icon e wink:
And @ace mooha 's behaviour couldn't be more typically somali but heey you're probably going to go on a rant about who gives a jack shit about stupid qabil lineages and how you cant fathom a man would do such and such for such absurd reasons etc.:icon lol:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You are literally an overly sensitive cadaan lady with lack of understanding for the culture you decided to surround yourself with on this forum :icon lol:
An only male child is encouraged to have as many children as allah wills for him so not to end the long legacy:icon e wink:
And @ace mooha 's behaviour couldn't be more typically somali but heey you're probably going to go on a rant about who gives a jack shit about stupid qabil lineages and how you cant fathom how a man would do such and such for such absurd reasons etc.:icon lol:
Oh..
I forgot she was a "say Wallahi"
:damn:

VixR

Veritas
And @ace mooha 's behaviour couldn't be more typically somali but heey you're probably going to go on a rant about who gives a jack shit about stupid qabil lineages and how you cant fathom how a man would do such and such for such absurd reasons etc.:icon lol:
f*ck off with your useless faqr 'qabil lineages' nacalaaa kutaal, u impoverished fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.