My252 Q&A with freshman Abdi Mohamed of Ohio State men's soccer team (Menace do you know him?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
5'11" 140 damn he is skinny.

I wish we had Somali football player or basketball or hockey. In America, soccer is as common as Bigfoot sighting.

Their body form is the curse...my nigga best believe me ..we got chicken arms and legs no matter how hard we workout

Walaal speak for yourself not all somalis got exactly built the same way. AAs an Africans i play with my age are all skinny fucks who i bully around on the court

Even soo was MJ as well. Scrawny & boney as f*ck.
As an experienced Player at the end of the day what truly counts is skill!

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Walaal speak for yourself not all somalis got exactly built the same way. AAs an Africans i play with my age are all skinny fucks who i bully around on the court

Even soo was MJ as well. Scrawny & boney as f*ck.
As an experienced Player at the end of the day what truly counts is skill!

I challenge you to 1 on 1game that will go to just 12 points...

This is some defeatist mentality.

Do you understand how human body works? Anyone can put on weight and muscles, it is the easiest thing to do. The Asians today dominate weight lifting in the Olympics.

All Somalis need to a proper diet when developing and some sport "scientist" around them if they are serious about making to college and pro level.

Do you remember this somali guy with the sickest hoops? He had the dunk of the year.

Look at this talent coming up from seatle, yet we have weak ohio dudes on this thread complaining. :leon:

Last edited by a moderator:

menace

VIP
Yo
Bring itt!! son:madkid:

bet i will cross you up and break your scrawny chicken legs within 2 seconds of playing time.:gunsmiley:[/QUOTE

You think you can block that shot of mine ..just look how far I got off the ground ...just look Manne :banderas::banderas:

jrzgv9.jpg

So, his first collegiate goal came against my alma mater. I ain't mad though, the soccer team was a joke anyway. There were bunch of Ethiopians on the team using scholarships because they were only good at running around the field for 90 minutes.

menace

VIP
So, his first collegiate goal came against my alma mater. I ain't mad though, the soccer team was a joke anyway. There were bunch of Ethiopians on the team using scholarships because they were only good at running around the field for 90 minutes.

Word in the luuq says that you completely quit playing ball and that calooshii wey soo dhacdey like odey with 5 kids:damn::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts