Myron from fresh and fit coming at Somalis

Didn't this guy gain fame because of Tate back in 2022 alongside sneako and many others. 2022 was a disaster for the Internet community.

Last edited:
He hates himself and is ashamed of his own name and uses a fake western sounding one.

He is insulting Somalis to pander to whites. Making fun of Somali hairlines when he famously went to Turkey to get his fixed.

Anyone who actually knows Somalis, know we are not known to "stink" and are a clean people.

He also called Moroccans "wh*res".

He says Sudan is better simply because they "speak arabic".

He is ignorant and hardly Muslim. Pathetic self-hating scum.

He hates women, hates madows and hates himself. Thats how you sum up this man’s character.

In this day and age anyone that is racist and hates women will be given a platform.

Many Muslim men supported Tate and Fresh and fit but they’re the first to cry when these men turn on them and racially abuse them. I’m sorry that these men couldn’t stick to the script of only hating women 😂😂

He hates women, hates madows and hates himself. Thats how you sum up this man’s character.

In this day and age anyone that is racist and hates women will be given a platform.

Many Muslim men supported Tate and Fresh and fit but they’re the first to cry when these men turn on them and racially abuse them. I’m sorry that these men couldn’t stick to the script of only hating women 😂😂
Apparently he’s gay
47E02E14-1D7A-4948-B75C-6B2152C3DF14.jpeg

I've seen youtube videos constantly of people get on to him everyday for his hairline, for lack of social skills, for his dumb views on women and get dragged from side to side, all over the internet and he is seen as an unhinged ugly incel by the majority of people.

myron-is-not-the-hairline-king-v0-a61a921adsjb1.jpg

Cosplays as a racist KKK member on those live streams with sneako and calls for lynching of black people. He hangs with white supremacists who tell him to his face that he is inferior.

If you want anymore proof that people who have something negative to say about Somalis are not right in the head and need self-evaluation look no further.

Last edited: