Nabeel sliding into my dm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are you defending nabeel? You ate very quick to call me yet not a word about him? Hhmmmmm
Wtf I didn't even mention nabeel or whatever he's called. I asked a genuine question. Why are you being so defensive walal.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you still ask men to f*ck you. You and nabeel are from the same tribe so do your thing. You even have the same Sheikh to marry you off. Sheikh darod will be proud
Take that up with biggie, I quoted his lyric, 'Biggie smalls is the wickedest niggas say I'm pussy I dare you to stick your dick in this if I was pussy I'd be filled with syphilis herpes gonorrhoea chlamydia getting rid of ya'

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Now it's your turn.

Why do you like staring at mens asses again & dedicating a whole thread to it?

Don't worry, I'll wait :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
image.png
@AceofSom Niggas trying to be the King but the ace is back.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You asked men to f*ck your pussy Warya Kkkk no coming back from that
You're a predator of the worst kind, extremely dastardly preying on unsuspecting men while they ain't looking. There should be a law to curb serial mens derrière starers such as your self, you're a menace to straight the world over.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
It's dated back to Jan 2016 more than 5 months

it was long back sister. He offered me friendship and I refused toi be friend with him, cuz how can I be friends with someone who eat raw meat, he is not pure Somali. Plus he is . He keep on following all my threads and looking for attention.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Do you still ask men to f*ck you. You and nabeel are from the same tribe so do your thing. You even have the same Sheikh to marry you off. Sheikh darod will be proud
All in all. You got no life beside been Qaniis. Keep touch men's balls and night lick your mother's pussy. Dhila kudhashey.

Eeydoor always eeydoor, waxeey xaaran ku dhaleene waa nacalad.

Don't talk about Daarod. He was chosen man from sky.

waraabe

Your superior
All in all. You got no life beside been Qaniis. Keep touch men's balls and night lick your mother's pussy. Dhila kudhashey.

Eeydoor always eeydoor, waxeey xaaran ku dhaleene waa nacalad.

Don't talk about Daarod. He is was chosen man from sky.

Ok but stop asking me for "friendship"

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
You're a predator of the worst kind, extremely dastardly preying on unsuspecting men while they ain't looking. There should be a law to curb serial mens derrière starers such as your self, you're a menace to straight the world over.

warya maxaa kuu soo dhax dhiigaya nimaankan dagaalaayo :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
warya maxaa kuu soo dhax dhiigaya nimaankan dagaalaayo :yloezpe::yloezpe:
I'm just calling a spade a spade, waraabe is suffering from inferiority complex, he thinks everything is about qabil, this Sade washed up yute & siad bare can catch slugs in their mouth for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.