Nabeel sliding into my dm

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@Nabeel786 why do you want friendship? don't you have friends in real life .

also why did you photoshop so badly, you put march before feb and used different sized fonts

Nabeel786

Southie pride
this one isn't being let go. Everyone you try insult will use this

"i want friendship" :dead::chrisfreshhah:
You are not funny but Oromo learned how to speak some broken Somali language. Luuqadeena noodaa.

You mother suffer because of FGM. I heard that on the other day. Keep sucking your mother's pussy that's what you normally do.

Anyway, SS forum you are known been "gay and worthless". Don't come a closer to me.

NB: Don't PM me again.

Have a twisted Afur.

waraabe

Your superior
You are not funny but Oromo learned how to speak some broken Somali language. Luuqadayaa noocaas.

You mother suffer because of FGM. I heard that on the other day. Keep sucking your mother's pussy.

Anyway, SS forum you are known been "gay and worthless". Don't come a closer to me.

kkkkk so why are you asking me for "friendship" :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

the biggest on this site

image.jpeg
You are not funny but Oromo learned how to speak some broken Somali language. Luuqadayaa noocaas.

You mother suffer because of FGM. I heard that on the other day. Keep sucking your mother's pussy.

The creature is discussing his mum 's private area in public forum!!!!! Can you believe it?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
@waraabe, I know you suffer allot because Marehan youth and fellow Daroods were humiliated you at school, but nothing we can do about it cuz that is the way world designed. I can't help it, we will humiliate you till the end. Tell all "eeydoor" friends and the hater.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe, I know you suffer allot because Marehan youth and fellow Daroods were humiliated you at school, but nothing we can do about it cuz that is the way world designed. I can't help it, we will humiliate you till the end. Tell all "eeydoor" friends and the hater.

darod (mareexan) imam in Australia

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
this is asking men for 'friendship' on the internet. I believe you are actually homosexual abdjohnson is trolling but you aren't. you are like that mareexan imam in Australia
That imam belong to eeydoor, your mother side indeed. I know you are part of LGBTQ community too. Go to Jahanamo

Beside that I've a wife and kids. Alhamdulilah

waraabe

Your superior
That imam belong to eeydoor, your mother side indeed. I know you are part of LGBTQ community too. Go to Jahanamo

Beside that I've a wife and kids. Alhamdulilah

wallahi this guy is mareeexan. ask any person from Australia, they have a small community and they know each other. his clan was all over social media and people who live in his city confirmed it. ayan hirsi, amina boqor, shemale sumaya, now imam .... beesha darod contributing to the somali race :siilaanyolaugh:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I
wallahi this guy is mareeexan. ask any person from Australia, they have a small community and they know each other. his clan was all over social media and people who live in his city confirmed it. ayan hirsi, amina boqor, shemale sumaya, now imam .... beesha darod contributing to the somali race :siilaanyolaugh:
I know it's not true what you saying but even if it's true that doesn't cover your ass. You remain as whole. Hiw do you find out if you are not another Qaniis?
Qudhun uf. Nacala kugu taal. Xayawaan. Xaaaq tuf

Status
Not open for further replies.