Never be the Mr Nice-Guy to a Halimo or your Somali wife

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The biggest mistake I see that most men do in relationships is either being too nice, or not nice enough. There is something right in the middle between this two one should aim for.

Letting a woman run your life always ends up in a disaster, women like a men has their owm mind, their own friends, their own life, hobbies and such, sure you can Share these or introduce them to your wife but NEVER give up or cut them off completely.

If you feel the need to do anything your lady likes, all the time, stop.If every day is about her only, you're going to lose real quick.

If she wants you to not hang out with your friends because it cuts into "our" time, don't fall for it, go out with your friends when ever you feel like it, even if she b1tches and moans and acts all mad. So fucking what? You had friends before you met her (Hopefully, and if not get some) and they should be shown some respect too.

If your lady is mad at you, get used to it. Treat her fairly, so you can live with yourself, but that's it. Don't feel if she's mad at you now and then, you're a bad boyfriend/husband. If they're not mad at you now and then, you'll quickly become "boring". Sad but true.

Example?

I know a guy, we'll call him @Grigori Rasputin ,Grigori makes good money for his area, he's attractive, fun, witty, has tons of friends, a great family, and treated his wife like gold. "Happy wife, Happy life" was his motto. So much so he started pushing his friends away for more "her" time.

He bought her whatever she wanted, he stoped going out to wedding parties,Fadhi-Ku-Dirir restaurants,socer tournaments ,Hookah spots and even participating that sessions with the homies because "she didn't want him to go." He stopped being who he was when she met him. He became the ultimate family man, focused entirely on her needs and their future together.

Sounds like the perfect guy? She dumped his ass after 7 years of marriage simply because he was boring to her. Out of the blue, devistated the man who thought he was doing everything right. Sure it's one example, but it's a very common example in my experience.

You CANNOT possibly please your lady all the time, and I told him so,I told him to come and play, to let her get mad if she needed to, because when she met him he was this way, why change what attracted her in the first place? Why let her mold him into something he wasn't?

Grigori now is bitter towards women, Grigori wont date or have anything to do with the opposite sex because he doesn't understand them. He wants to give a woman everything she wants, and hence, he fails at relationships.

Learn from this example. Trust me in this, and I'm sure the Sspot ladies will agree. Be a good man, don't try to be the perfect guy. Have your own likes, and friends. Don't shut her out, but don't shut out everything else either.

Ladies like to change their men, to have something to "work on" about him. It's what they do. Get used to it, don't give in to it. You'll be happier in the long run if you just be you, my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
They're going to come for your head, but this one is nothing but facts.
:mjpls:

Happy wife, happy life is a sitcom fabrication. A little riff raff a day, keeps the bac madow away.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The fatal error women make is hoping a man changes.

A big mistake men make is thinking she will never leave. They simply get too complacent and comfortable.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I
They're going to come for your head, but one this is nothing but facts.
:mjpls:

Happy wife, happy life is a sitcom fabrication. A little riff raff a day, keeps the bac madow away.

Walahi sxb, I have noticed women never leave the side of a man who constanly makes their life miserble, type of man who shatteres their heart into pieces full of disappointments and keep them sad and occpied.

While on the other hand they Will bail out on you if you are less problematic,stable, full of kindness and looks out for them, it is like they enjoy the thrill and rough relationship rather than a boring and predictable one.

In my experience through out the years I have came to a conclusion that girls would slide everything else wrong with you if you are a beast in bed and you get them squared away at night.:mjdontkno:

A whole bunch of malarkey. Find someone you love and who loves you. Whom you don’t want to change and they feel the same about you. It’s possible.

I’m starting to believe that you’re the one who loves the drama.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’ve came to realization that men that are too nice and that I subconsciously resent being coddled. If I were a character in a JRPG, I would be a support type . I love assertive/dominate men. I went out with a white feminist liberal and a dude that the Mexican version of Steven Universe and it was terrible.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The only woman you should ever be taking orders from is your hooyo. The only woman you should ever be changing for is your own daughter.

Never compromise your priorities for a woman. She'll leave you the next morning .

Interesting trend I've noticed with Somali guys who get married and divorced is they tend to be the ones going for 4 wives thing after their heartbreak.
Pick right and you'll only ever need 1, pick wrong and you'll be playing halal musical chairs to satisfy your desires for the rest of your life.

The biggest mistake I see that most men do in relationships is either being too nice, or not nice enough. There is something right in the middle between this two one should aim for.

Letting a woman run your life always ends up in a disaster, women like a men has their owm mind, their own friends, their own life, hobbies and such, sure you can Share these or introduce them to your wife but NEVER give up or cut them off completely.

If you feel the need to do anything your lady likes, all the time, stop.If every day is about her only, you're going to lose real quick.

If she wants you to not hang out with your friends because it cuts into "our" time, don't fall for it, go out with your friends when ever you feel like it, even if she b1tches and moans and acts all mad. So fucking what? You had friends before you met her (Hopefully, and if not get some) and they should be shown some respect too.

If your lady is mad at you, get used to it. Treat her fairly, so you can live with yourself, but that's it. Don't feel if she's mad at you now and then, you're a bad boyfriend/husband. If they're not mad at you now and then, you'll quickly become "boring". Sad but true.

Example?

I know a guy, we'll call him @Grigori Rasputin ,Grigori makes good money for his area, he's attractive, fun, witty, has tons of friends, a great family, and treated his wife like gold. "Happy wife, Happy life" was his motto. So much so he started pushing his friends away for more "her" time.

He bought her whatever she wanted, he stoped going out to wedding parties,Fadhi-Ku-Dirir restaurants,socer tournaments ,Hookah spots and even participating that sessions with the homies because "she didn't want him to go." He stopped being who he was when she met him. He became the ultimate family man, focused entirely on her needs and their future together.

Sounds like the perfect guy? She dumped his ass after 7 years of marriage simply because he was boring to her. Out of the blue, devistated the man who thought he was doing everything right. Sure it's one example, but it's a very common example in my experience.

You CANNOT possibly please your lady all the time, and I told him so,I told him to come and play, to let her get mad if she needed to, because when she met him he was this way, why change what attracted her in the first place? Why let her mold him into something he wasn't?

Grigori now is bitter towards women, Grigori wont date or have anything to do with the opposite sex because he doesn't understand them. He wants to give a woman everything she wants, and hence, he fails at relationships.

Learn from this example. Trust me in this, and I'm sure the Sspot ladies will agree. Be a good man, don't try to be the perfect guy. Have your own likes, and friends. Don't shut her out, but don't shut out everything else either.

Ladies like to change their men, to have something to "work on" about him. It's what they do. Get used to it, don't give in to it. You'll be happier in the long run if you just be you, my 2 cents.

I agree completely! I had a somali friend who was the nicest guy you can imagine, gave up everything for his wife. She was not a bad person but because he let her get away with murder she walked all over him, even to the point of laughing at him or making belittling remarks in front of others. Apparently she said he was boring and she wanting a reaction out of him she wanted a fight, a slap, a disagreement.

The fundamental difference is when a man has such a good wife he appreciates her ten folds when a woman has a nice husband she sees him as weak.

Most woman want that dominering man the one who makes all the decisions and doesn't take no for answer.

I agree completely! I had a somali friend who was the nicest guy you can imagine, gave up everything for his wife. She was not a bad person but because he let her get away with murder she walked all over him, even to the point of laughing at him or making belittling remarks in front of others. Apparently she said he was boring and she wanting a reaction out of him she wanted a fight, a slap, a disagreement.

The fundamental difference is when a man has such a good wife he appreciates her ten folds when a woman has a nice husband she sees him as weak.

Most woman want that dominering man the one who makes all the decisions and doesn't take no for answer.

Not really. Overally miskeen girls with no boundaries get walked all over by their partners all the time. Especially if he feels he can manipulate you.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You're overcomplicating it.

It's a good trait to be kind but just don't be a doormat otherwise people will take advantage of you.

You shouldn't be a doormat to anyone, respect from both sides should always be there.

Trending