Never be the Mr Nice-Guy to a Halimo or your Somali wife

They're making up shit, that's what they do. Then they'll say "oh I can't believe you said that" :stopit:then they'll talk to each other on how we are so useless. It's the general schtick here
Also might i add that 90% of what was said here had nothing to do with the thread, changed the subject repeatedly to fit their narrative and then speak on it. Quite sad really

Xaruun

VIP
They're making up shit, that's what they do. Then they'll say "oh I can't believe you said that" :stopit:then they'll talk to each other on how we are so useless. It's the general schtick here
Facts. They keep using strawmen. Especially on dhi1o hate threads, they’ll always say ‘How come only the saqajaans hate on dhi1os, hypocrisy much?’ like stfu this is sspot do you think anybody here has sex

The biggest mistake I see that most men do in relationships is either being too nice, or not nice enough. There is something right in the middle between this two one should aim for.

Letting a woman run your life always ends up in a disaster, women like a men has their owm mind, their own friends, their own life, hobbies and such, sure you can Share these or introduce them to your wife but NEVER give up or cut them off completely.

If you feel the need to do anything your lady likes, all the time, stop.If every day is about her only, you're going to lose real quick.

If she wants you to not hang out with your friends because it cuts into "our" time, don't fall for it, go out with your friends when ever you feel like it, even if she b1tches and moans and acts all mad. So fucking what? You had friends before you met her (Hopefully, and if not get some) and they should be shown some respect too.

If your lady is mad at you, get used to it. Treat her fairly, so you can live with yourself, but that's it. Don't feel if she's mad at you now and then, you're a bad boyfriend/husband. If they're not mad at you now and then, you'll quickly become "boring". Sad but true.

Example?

I know a guy, we'll call him @Grigori Rasputin ,Grigori makes good money for his area, he's attractive, fun, witty, has tons of friends, a great family, and treated his wife like gold. "Happy wife, Happy life" was his motto. So much so he started pushing his friends away for more "her" time.

He bought her whatever she wanted, he stoped going out to wedding parties,Fadhi-Ku-Dirir restaurants,socer tournaments ,Hookah spots and even participating that sessions with the homies because "she didn't want him to go." He stopped being who he was when she met him. He became the ultimate family man, focused entirely on her needs and their future together.

Sounds like the perfect guy? She dumped his ass after 7 years of marriage simply because he was boring to her. Out of the blue, devistated the man who thought he was doing everything right. Sure it's one example, but it's a very common example in my experience.

You CANNOT possibly please your lady all the time, and I told him so,I told him to come and play, to let her get mad if she needed to, because when she met him he was this way, why change what attracted her in the first place? Why let her mold him into something he wasn't?

Grigori now is bitter towards women, Grigori wont date or have anything to do with the opposite sex because he doesn't understand them. He wants to give a woman everything she wants, and hence, he fails at relationships.

Learn from this example. Trust me in this, and I'm sure the Sspot ladies will agree. Be a good man, don't try to be the perfect guy. Have your own likes, and friends. Don't shut her out, but don't shut out everything else either.

Ladies like to change their men, to have something to "work on" about him. It's what they do. Get used to it, don't give in to it. You'll be happier in the long run if you just be you, my 2 cents.
This is 100%TRUE, very accurate. Each person had their own life, hobbies, friends, activities and etc before becoming together and being ONE. The problem is you can't please everyone all the time & that even includes your spouse. Humans are selfish by nature so at the end of the day you have to put yourself 1st sometimes so you don't lose yourself or lose who you were before you met this other person your now in a relationship with. Let's be honest no woman wants a man who agrees to everything she says or asks for and no man wants a woman who does the same. Give each other space and freedom so when you come home at the end of the day you have something to talk about and your actually happy to see them and miss them. If someone is up your butt 24/7 where's the life in that. It's draining and will drive you crazy.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I swear I'm not toxic😭😭😭 I'm a kind guy and I'm very much willing to uphold the rights my wife has over me and being loving and kind is one of those many rights my wife will have over me. I'm not the abusive type at all. It's very hard to make me angry.

..but if she acts with kibir, then I'm gonna give her 3 chances coupled with 3 warnings and if she persists, then I'm probably gonna divorce her. If her attitude is something major and makes me angry, then I might throw in there a light slap.

When I said unpredictable, I didn't actually mean it like in a dangerous sense. I'm a very logical guy. Even when I'm mad. I'll try not to transgress the limits set by Allah.
are u bipolar or something

Maybe it's the way my post came across but I am not bipolar.

I am very much mentally and emotionally stable.

giphy.gif

Trending