New Batch of Puntland Maritime Police Forces conclude training

1-15.jpg

Good but why on earth does a state have a marine force I don't understand somali politics. Why doesn't Puntland just secede. I'd be for that wallah since the south is an Al shabab playground. The name Puntland it's self is qaab darro we should be called Puntite Republic or Kingdom of Punt.

Good but why on earth does a state have a marine force I don't understand somali politics. Why doesn't Puntland just secede. I'd be for that wallah since the south is an Al shabab playground. The name Puntland it's self is qaab darro we should be called Puntite Republic or Kingdom of Punt.

Why not? Puntland has the longest coastline in Somalia. It's our duty to protect our homeland from land and sea invasions. Iranians, Yemenis and all sorts of foreigners steal our fish and try to dump waste in our sea. Not to mention AlShaydan/Isis agents who use boats to transport terrorists and weapons.

The Somali Federal Government that Puntland created in 2006 is constantly hijacked by despots like Farmaajo. Unless Puntland steers it again in the right direction, don't expect a unified army, let alone a marine force.

Why not? Puntland has the longest coastline in Somalia. It's our duty to protect our homeland from land and sea invasions. Iranians, Yemenis and all sorts of foreigners steal our fish and try to dump waste in our sea. Not to mention AlShaydan/Isis agents who use boats to transport terrorists and weapons.

The Somali Federal Government that Puntland created in 2006 is constantly hijacked by despots like Farmaajo. Unless Puntland steers it again in the right direction, don't expect a unified army, let alone a marine force.
Lets be honest, Puntland wants to rule Somalia and Somalia not to rule it. You can't have your cake and eat it either leave, join, or say that we are the real Somali government. You can't move goal posts in every direction, act like a player, and be the ref. In this case Farmajo is the president and Deni needs to shut the f*ck up.

Lets be honest, Puntland wants to rule Somalia and Somalia not to rule it. You can't have your cake and eat it either leave, join, or say that we are the real Somali government. You can't move goal posts in every direction, act like a player, and be the ref. In this case Farmajo is the president and Deni needs to shut the f*ck up.

Farmaajo is nobody's President, his term has expired. Secondly, I can already tell from your foul language that you are one of those N&N bots with a fixation on President Deni.

These people are gonna attack you for speaking the truth if you point out their hypocrisy theyโ€™re gonna call you sheegad and a bot
giphy.gif

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Real Madrid pay ref :sass1:.

Regarding Xarmaajo, he is Ex-president of Somalia keep up your record right kid :yousmart:

Farmaajo is nobody's President, his term has expired. Secondly, I can already tell from your foul language that you are one of those N&N bots with a fixation on President Deni.
Farmaajo is nobody's president kulahaa. Horta who is the president of Somalia then. I'd understand you if we were to look at this from the provisional constitution perspective but you were the one just saying Deni is the defacto president of Somalia and Puntland which contradicts everything including the constitution. You don't have to be an N&N bot to know that is illogical and axmaqnimo. Deni is a mercanary somalis shouldn't trust fat niggas with politics becuase you can easily pressure them with cunto.

These people are gonna attack you for speaking the truth if you point out their hypocrisy theyโ€™re gonna call you sheegad and a bot
giphy.gif
Wallahi I'm from Puntland and wish the best for it but WTF is Deni doing talking about Gedo when the road to the Garowe hospital doesn't have a bridge and the watter in Garowe still tastes like dheeg.

@sheegto :denzelnigga:. From Puntland kulaha.
Waryaa you get nothing in supporting Deni. I just came back from PL and wallahi it's a shame! The cities look nice but you can tell money isn't spent right. The only good highlight is Garrowe to Bosaso which I'll give respect to but everything else lacag ayaa laga cunay.

Trending

Latest posts