New Batch of Puntland Maritime Police Forces conclude training

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Waryaa you get nothing in supporting Deni. I just came back from PL and wallahi it's a shame! The cities look nice but you can tell money isn't spent right. The only good highlight is Garrowe to Bosaso which I'll give respect to but everything else lacag ayaa laga cunay.
As puntlander represnter in the fourm anyone claiming Puntlander is sheegto. so You have to give us full abtiris and PL clan you are from?. :win:

You don't know wtf Tanade is your the sheegato.
Hint
dani.jpeg

I'll just say I'm reer Xaaji and I'm from Qansaxle the outskirts of Galdogob. What I said about Garrowe ain't no lie bro. I wouldn't make that shit up.

Attachments

• 1616705869091.png
    1616705869091.png
    312 bytes · Views: 76
Walaalo ina adeero that's true that they all have they're own interest but Turkey is better than all of them since they're apolitical. Thousands of Somalis are trained militarily or get free education in Turkey. They rebuilt hospitals, ports, roads, and 50% of government institutions. Every other day one of their engineers dies helping rebuild Somalia which is a shame. Walaal Afgooye to Xamar and Jowhar to Balcad to Xamar roads will be financed by Qatar and built by Turkish engieneers. You know how many of them died just for Afgooye so far? What has the UAE done?????

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Walaalo ina adeero that's true that they all have they're own interest but Turkey is better than all of them since they're apolitical. Thousands of Somalis are trained militarily or get free education in Turkey. They rebuilt hospitals, ports, roads, and 50% of government institutions. Every other day one of their engineers dies helping rebuild Somalia which is a shame. Walaal Afgooye to Xamar and Jowhar to Balcad to Xamar roads will be financed by Qatar and built by Turkish engieneers. You know how many of them died just for Afgooye so far? What has the UAE done?????
Answer my question, DP world advisor In Bossaso port who killed him?

Q A T A R.

What has Farmaajo done for Tanade? No projects, no scholarships- nada, zilch.

Who is building the dry port in Tuurdibi? Puntland
Who is building the highway connecting Galdogob to Garacad? Puntland
Who pays Tanade soldiers salaries? Puntland

Who stopped Tanade students from getting their high school diplomas recognised? Farmaajo.

This person better be a sheegato, I refuse to believe people would give blind loyalty to Farmaajo, lmao

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Q A T A R.

Who stopped Tanade students from getting their high school diplomas recognised? Farmaajo.

This person better be a sheegato, I refuse to believe people would give blind loyalty to Farmaajo, lmao
Those sheegato are part of Xarmaajo N&N cipher army. :sass1:

Qatar did no shit but who did ex control Afgoye? Qatar work with Al shabab as we know but they wouldn't bomb a project their founding. It was the who told Al Shabab to bomb the turkish engineers. They didn't claim responsibility just until the NISA concluded a foreign nation was behind it.

Q A T A R.

I think for my nation not for my tribe. My taxes pay the soldiers in Mudug, and my investment built Garcad. Farmajo is my president and Somalia is my country no matter how unstable and currupt the president is kala dambeyn is needed. We were loyal to Hassan Sheikh as long as he was president and we will remain loyal to Farmajo as long as he is president. Just get rid of your cuqdad the whole army is majority not our clan, we must integrate so we can get a bigger peace of the pie.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Qatar did no shit but who did ex control Afgoye? Qatar work with Al shabab as we know but they wouldn't bomb a project their founding. It was the who told Al Shabab to bomb the turkish engineers. They didn't claim responsibility just until the NISA concluded a foreign nation was behind it.
Washington post leaked conversation between Qatar ambassador and Business man Qatari!. :farmajoyaab:

Washington post leaked conversation between Qatar ambassador and Business man Qatari!. :farmajoyaab:
I meant "did it no shit", I know they bombed DP world but UAE has done worse. Qatar is a mafia and the UAE is an enemy state. You still haven't addressed Turkey's intention which I disected. Horta the space thing is even more proof on why they need a stable Somalia.

Mozart

You need people like me
I meant "did it no shit", I know they bombed DP world but UAE has done worse. Qatar is a mafia and the UAE is an enemy state. You still haven't addressed Turkey's intention which I disected. Horta the space thing is even more proof on why they need a stable Somalia.
Boy are you guys delusional. Turkey doesn’t care about Somalia. Access to oil and a strategic location within Africa is what they’re after. No one sets up a military base for no reason. Stop thinking like the average and you’ll see how exactly Turkey benefits.

Why is Turkey selling weapons to Kenya ? Isn’t Turkey your ally ? Turkey dominates the Somali infrastructure market, it will drill for oil in Somali waters, and it has a great base in Africa. For all of that, their investments are minimal.

Somalia is a shithole with poor revenue. Any deal that benefits the region is probably beneficial, although lob-sided. UAE have trained soldiers via Bancroft, supplied machinery, built schools and also hospitals in Puntland.

Boy are you guys delusional. Turkey doesn’t care about Somalia. Access to oil and a strategic location within Africa is what they’re after. No one sets up a military base for no reason. Stop thinking like the average and you’ll see how exactly Turkey benefits.

Why is Turkey selling weapons to Kenya ? Isn’t Turkey your ally ? Turkey dominates the Somali infrastructure market, it will drill for oil in Somali waters, and it has a great base in Africa. For all of that, their investments are minimal.

Somalia is a shithole with poor revenue. Any deal that benefits the region is probably beneficial, although lob-sided. UAE have trained soldiers via Bancroft, supplied machinery, built schools and also hospitals in Puntland.
To compare Turkey to the UAE is delusional. Just look at how their medias even portray Somalia. I don't want no Turk to love me but just to have a mutual agreement. If I am a shit hole and your going to rebuild my port, army, roads, and government buildings; why not? Turkey is an ally of Somalia not Farmajo! The UAE closed a hospitals, millitary training, and ended military's founding just because we choose to be neutral. We clearly see which is the better of the two.

Trending