New Ferguson Protests over Michael Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
This new surveillance video shows Michael Brown was at the same convenience store 11 hours before the allegedly "robbing" took place.

The alleged "robbing" is what led to the showdown between Ferguson police and Brown which eventually led to his tragic death August 2014.

So basically this surveillance video alleges that a robbing never took place. But that a drug deal took place between Brown and the store clerk.

The convenience store's lawyers are alledging that this surveillance video released was edited.
And that they will put out the unedited version on Monday.

This surveillance video was handed over to the Ferguson police, FBI, and Brown's family back in 2014 when the investigation was taking place.
But this video was never included in Ferguson's original police report.

Original Article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/us/ferguson-michael-brown-surveillance-footage/index.html
Hopefully they can keep the protests relatively peaceful.

Also everyone else keep the discussion respectful.
The man is dead have some respect for his family.

I'll ask the mods to delete this if I see this thread turn into harrassment or slandering of a deceased man.
I hope they boycott those nasty curry goaters and the store shuts down. Filthy people. I hope more psycho trump supporters go out and treat them like they do black people at rallies.

These idiots still don't understand Michael was going back to the store to pick up the cigarillos he'd already bartered for.

Last edited:
I hope they boycott those nasty curry goaters and the store shuts down. Filthy people. I hope more psycho trump supporters go out and

These idiots still don't understand Michael was going back to the store to pick up the cigarillos he'd already bartered for.
Exactly I don't understand why anyone's not getting this.

The whole time the police were claiming he robbed that convenience store and that's why they shot him 6 times.
And they left his body on a public street for 4 hours instead of calling an ambulance or administrating medical aid.

But if he didn't rob the store and he was simply bartering for cigars than why did he die in such a brutal way?

And they had this video the whole time and they still choose to go along with some of the supposed truth.

I can't say whether he robbed the store or not I wasn't there.

But I do know that we only got one version of the supposed truth that day.
I don't think his family and everyone else will ever get closure from this case.

That's slightly highly retarded.

First off you're saying people should only care about their own problems at the same time there's a drought in Somalia and we're in desperate need of any aid we can get from everyone. Especially non-Somalis and foreign governments. So in your mind they should disregard us, or more specifically the people suffering back home.

Second off you're saying Somalis should care about a black criminal drug dealer being killed by police in America and not about other innocent people in war zones.

Your second point is null, all you did was put words into my mouth.

And yes, if your house is on fire and your neighbours house is also on fire, how on earth are you going to prioritise your neighbour's safety over your own.

I would not expect poor Greeks to help donate when they do not have much to give in the first place.

Man, all you do is talk shit. You need to learn to read apply nuance before jumping to conclusions.

Your second point is null, all you did was put words into my mouth.

And yes, if your house is on fire and your neighbours house is also on fire, how on earth are you going to prioritise your neighbour's safety over your own.

I would not expect poor Greeks to help donate when they do not have much to give in the first place.

Man, all you do is talk shit. You need to learn to read apply nuance before jumping to conclusions.
Then why should care about a that died 4 years ago

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Exactly I don't understand why anyone's not getting this.

The whole time the police were claiming he robbed that convenience store and that's why they shot him 6 times.
And they left his body on a public street for 4 hours instead of calling an ambulance or administrating medical aid.

But if he didn't rob the store and he was simply bartering for cigars than why did he die in such a brutal way?

And they had this video the whole time and they still choose to go along with some of the supposed truth.

I can't say whether he robbed the store or not I wasn't there.

But I do know that we only got one version of the supposed truth that day.
I don't think his family and everyone else will ever get closure from this case.
There won't be any closure or peace in that town until those store workers or Darren Wilson goes to jail.

People in the community are coming out and reporting that exchanging "tree" for store products happened all the time at that store. One person even said one of the workers used to sell "tree" out of the store.

An 18 year old lost his life because of a misunderstanding or aggressive policing due to bad incident reporting. Someone must do life in prison for this idc if they give it to the 911 call worker either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending