New Law against Incels + Trolls

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Niggas getting charged with terrorism for being a loser blackpiler before GTA 6
Ngl i gotta reel in the sarcasm because of this countries draconian laws.
IMG_4099.jpeg

This is what happens when normies become increasingly chronically online. They take shit too personally and want things to be governed like the real world
Giving the internet to the masses was a mistske

I see they found an angle to push it through after all.

For those who dont know, a similar but less draconian law was debated, I believe under Johnsons term, but it never went through.

This country gets darker and darker every day, the one thing that made it worth it, a culture of free expression for artists, writers, poets etc etc is going down the drain fast.

Last year, Scotland was threatening to shut down theaters and imprison stage actors who read out "transphobic" dialog

Some of you might just rue this day.

Inceldom has turned into terrorism, with creeps murdering women. Such as the man in Australia who stabbed 6 women, including a baby girl. And the Rwandan killer, who murdered 3 little girls.

It's high-time that misogyny is treated like the terrorism it is, and good news boys. In prison, you can come out of the glass closet, and openly be with your special friends.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I see they found an angle to push it through after all.

For those who dont know, a similar but less draconian law was debated, I believe under Johnsons term, but it never went through.

This country gets darker and darker every day, the one thing that made it worth it, a culture of free expression for artists, writers, poets etc etc is going down the drain fast.

Last year, Scotland was threatening to shut down theaters and imprison stage actors who read out "transphobic" dialog

Some of you might just rue this day.
Yeah, there are far better ways to deal with trolls.

Theyve got their foot in the door and theres no stopping them,