Newly wed couple in hargeisa wear Punjabi clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Not to piss on their great day but this has been a trend in hargeisa for a while, Me @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey have noticed and we specifically know the guy who started the store that sells these atrocious,prepostrous excuse of clothing. Why do they have to appropriate their culture? Whatever happen to Guntiino, dirac? :meleshame:
I will make my mission to close down his store in the coming few months when i go back home "abihii wase" :fittytousand:

DiricLover

Qalanjo

Not to piss on their great day but this has been a trend in hargeisa for a while, Me @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey have noticed and we specifically know the guy who started the store that sells these atrocious,prepostrous excuse of clothing. Why do they have to appropriate their culture? Whatever happen to Guntiino, dirac? :meleshame:
I will make my mission to close down his store in the coming few months when i go back home "abihii wase" :fittytousand:
I am with you. They watch too much Hindi calaacal in hargeisa that is what inspires them to wear such clothing. Uffffffffffff

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
100x worse than wearing white ppl stuff.

:susp:I would not accept this crossdressing even if it were a Halloween costume.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I am with you. They watch too much Hindi calaacal in hargeisa that is what inspires them to wear such clothing. Uffffffffffff

:jcoleno:

Ceebweynaa indr! I have no words, i thought the hindi movies were just a phase but by wearing these sort of outfits they're inspiring others who are feeble-minded and will follow suit :francis:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Very sad.

At least they are not wearing khamiis and burka
Sadly the jiilbaab is the new norm even for little children in Somalia, whilst on holiday I was scolded for wearing a hijab, apparently wearing a hijab is nudity ? I came out of that holiday perplexed and inward thinking everywhere I walked I was on full display. Dirac only comes out in somalia during weddings, hell the imphamous hijab reveals itself during weddings but not everyday wear strange and perplexing. I left more confused

Sadly the jiilbaab is the new norm even for little children in Somalia, whilst on holiday I was scolded for wearing a hijab, apparently wearing a hijab is nudity ? I came out of that holiday perplexed and inward thinking everywhere I walked I was on full display. Dirac only comes out in somalia during weddings, hell the imphamous hijab reveals itself during weddings but not everyday wear strange and perplexing. I left more confused

Nudity is also wearing basketball shorts.

I wore shorts once outside (disobeying my mother) and youth and kids attempted to throw rocks at me. This was in 2007, where smartphones and social media was not used except Facebook. Back then it was Taliban conservative in a major city.

This was when @Transparent @Galaeri and @TheLibertarianQuiche were maybe 5 years old.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Nudity is also wearing basketball shorts.

I wore shorts once outside (disobeying my mother) and youth and kids attempted to throw rocks at me. This was in 2007, where smartphones and social media was not the norm. Back then it was even more conservative (Taliban level) then it is now in a major city.
Wow these people need a revival let people wear what they damn please, I wore a belt with my long dress someone said why are you constricing your waist ? My god I just felt like wearing the jiilbaab but I didn't give in tbh many of the young girls loved my fashion sense, however unfortunately one young enthusiastic girl defiantly said "we're not allowed to even wear the hijab", how sad I thought not being able to choose what to wear. As long as it's modest who cares ?

Last edited:
thats what happens when bollywood is all the rage in somalia.
Stop being a hypocrite when your wedding is gonna be like this. :lolbron:

o-KOREAN-WEDDING-facebook.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts