Newly wed couple in hargeisa wear Punjabi clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Nah. I am one man army similar to George Soros.

George-Soros-God.jpeg
Were you kicked you ina abti?

Bohol

VIP
How does your family feel?

Nothing. Since Somaliland is part of Somalia legally speaking everyone has their own
opinion whether it will get recognized or not. However the question of "it will be recognized"
has went out of the window nowadays. It is 26 years and Somalia is getting better so the
chance has went down very far down a deep well.

Gambar

VIP
Nothing. Since Somaliland is part of Somalia legally speaking everyone has their own
opinion whether it will get recognized or not. However the question of "it will be recognized"
has went out of the window nowadays. It is 26 years and Somalia is getting better so the
Haye waa yahayee are you HY mise Cidagale? Hoyooda waa cidee? I notice you insult other isaaq subclans lol.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

So from Indian wedding attires to recognition. O wait can you smell that? It smells like derailment. Duke you won.

I'm getting the impression that Somalis are the least prideful people. We even have folks detesting traditional Somali attire & embracing arabic clothing. We've come to the point were even folks are arguing that Khamiis & Macawiis is Somali when both have foreign origins.
:mjlol::kanyehmm::mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts