Newly wed couple in hargeisa wear Punjabi clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
So they will wear the leftover clothes of Preeta and Petal yet hate other Somalis culture and background? Self-haters need to be put down. :mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This confirms that hideous lander accent having a hint of hindi too, sick ppl:ohdamn:
In Somalia the Indian and Arabic channels's are all the rage, I believe as people we suffer from a repeated strain of low self esteem, we latch on to anything that sounds appealing. This Indian rage is getting worse soon Somalia will open an Indian fashion store, what we need is a revival of Somali drama shows so that people stop being illusioned to this Bollywood madness ! We need Somalywood

:pacspit:
What is this qaashin.

Somali diracs are the most beautiful cultural clothing in the world.
:mjkkk:
Why would they be disrespectful like this.
:snoop:

Bohol

VIP
:comeon:Last time I checked the only difference we had with other Somalis is Political :browtf:

Not really. Many youth in Hargeisa have been taught to hate other Somalis as the "enemy" while booty kissing Ethiopians, Yemenis etc :comeon: .
Lets not kid ourselves adeer.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:pacspit:
What is this qaashin.

Somali diracs are the most beautiful cultural clothing in the world.
:mjkkk:
Why would they be disrespectful like this.
:snoop:
Cultural destruction the Arabs have already infiltrated their salafi ideology and destroyed the fabric of somali society and turned the whole of Somalia into a run down Afghanistan, now the Indians have infiltrated and sprinkled a little Bollywood fetish, what next ? Somalia is done for no more Dirac guuntino hello sari and sharwaal khaames.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bollywood is huge in Somalia, remember 99% of translated in Somali movies and shows are Indian movies. Its a huge hit and theres even Somali Indian Bollywood gossip sites.

Its now part of the culture and even who once hated watching Indian movies but the Somali translated ones are actually funny and entertaining.

Stop judging this couple for trying to be different and imitating another culture. Hindi culture is quite similar to Somali dresswise so im not surprised

Cultural destruction the Arabs have already infiltrated their salafi ideology and destroyed the fabric of somali society and turned the whole of Somalia into a run down Afghanistan, now the Indians have infiltrated and sprinkled a little Bollywood fetish, what next ? Somalia is done for no more Dirac guuntino hello sari and sharwaal khaames.
If I have to wear diracs and guuntino everywhere to make a point I will.
:childplease:
I'll never let these qaashin ajanabis take over Somali culture.
:fittytousand:

Bollywood is huge in Somalia, remember 99% of translated in Somali movies and shows are Indian movies. Its a huge hit and theres even Somali Indian Bollywood gossip sites.

Its now part of the culture and even who once hated watching Indian movies but the Somali translated ones are actually funny and entertaining.

Stop judging this couple for trying to be different and imitating another culture. Hindi culture is quite similar to Somali dresswise so im not surprised

Err...No it isn't. Not even close. Somali clothes look more like other East African people's like Oromo, afar and Beja.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Not really. Many youth in Hargeisa have been taught to hate other Somalis as the "enemy" while booty kissing Ethiopians, Yemenis etc :comeon: .
Lets not kid ourselves adeer.

That Koonfur kool-aid is messing up your head sxb! U assumed they wore Punjabi clothing because of their hate for other Somalis :faysalwtf:U wrong sxb, hargeisa/Somaliland despite all of it's problems, it's where Reer Somalia look up to, take the book fair for instance!

Bohol

VIP
That Koonfur kool-aid is messing up your head sxb! U assumed they wore Punjabi clothing because of their hate for other Somalis :faysalwtf:U wrong sxb, hargeisa/Somaliland despite all of it's problems, it's where Reer Somalia look up to, take the book fair for instance!

The fact reer Somalia look up to Hargeisa shows they have no hatred for other Somalis.
While Landers curse Mogadishu day and night . That is my point.

:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
It's called cuqdad and they are fed and taught it. They think they'll get recognition.

DW. Them Punjabi clothes will get them recognition:pachah1:.

punjabi%2Bsuits%2B1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts