Nigerian takes a picture with Somali flag, some stupid people defend her

Niggas turn into race scientist the moment a Somali doesn’t have that stereotypical look

A02684D2-19D4-4FD1-9236-14542E3DD548.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Bro, she looks really Somali (ethnically). Get off this weird idea that Somalis has a certain looks. She looks really Somali. Sometimes I question did this bleaching epidermic ruined our perception of how we view each other. We all come in all features. Weird thread.

We do have an certain look but we are very diverse looking and you can always tell if someone is one of us.

The girl doesn’t even look oddly non-somali, folks here crazy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the most braindead argument I've ever read on this website, you should feel embarrassed right now.

You can't make a direct comparison of their facial structures if they are posing from different angles. Halima is pictured directly from the side, while this "Nigerian" girl (she's clearly Somali) has been photographed at a 3/4 angle.

"The impostors cheeks are more further out ahead than her forehead", yeah, no shit, that's due to the angle being closer to a front profile in her picture, and secondly, if her forehead was more prominent to you and she tried emphasising it with her choice of camera angle, you'd be the first to lash out at her for making fun of our "Somali foreheads" and drawing negative attention to us.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Has nothing to do with that at all, she isn’t Somali and lying about your heritage is a sin.

Face shape is wrong plus she lacks the red undertone that Somalis have, she’s west African.

Niyow, have you seen west africans? They look completely different from east african bantus, nevermind horners. I literally know a person who looks like her.

You are trying too hard. She is not gaal after a quick glance of her twitter so chill. She is one of us.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
We do have an certain look but we are very diverse looking and you can always tell if someone is one of us.

The girl doesn’t even look oddly non-somali, folks here crazy.

You’re right. I have two relatives (me Including) that are light skinned. The other that are dark skinned. We all have diverse skin ranges to dark to light. Even our hair textures are diverse.

My litter brother (dark one) have 3b hair texture my little sister (dark one) have 3a while my lighter counterparts (and me including) have 4a hair textures.

This when I know we have a very unique looks to our gene. And it’s a tribute to our ancient admixtures.

View attachment 333467Pretty sure there was another thread where they were cooking A light skinned calling her cadaan after she posed with the Somali flag . Exact same situation

Either way our people are shitty but mixed race light skin people always complain about treatment they receive especially when they’re abo is not Somali
If there aabo isn’t Somali then they aren’t Somali, and that girl admitted her mother was a sincadale, there wasn’t dishonesty about it. Why a Somali man would spend time with a leper skinned women astounds me (probably fobnimo and self-hate) , but it happened and it was Islamic and I can’t complain about it.

That’s wrong, and there’s no such thing as a half Somali. I hate the white mentality that people like you have in everything primarily, Africa is a diverse continent and a Nigerian looks nothing like an Ivorian, let alone a Somali.

First you say, there's no such thing as a Somali Bantu and now you're saying half-Somalis don't exist either.

You should probably log off before you embarrass yourself further.

:mjlol:

First you say, there's no such thing as a Somali Bantu and now you're saying half-Somalis don't exist either.

You should probably log off before you embarrass yourself further.

:mjlol:
Somali bantus don’t exist, they have clan names because they are a people with dignity and you should use it instead of terms that Mussolini and George bush made up (bantu is a linguistic term not a race anyway).

half Somalis don’t exist because Somali is a legal term, it’s a 1 or Zero. Human beings aren’t animals and the “half” obsession that anglos have comes from new world industrial slavery, I object to the mental c00nage that using half would imply.

Somali bantus don’t exist, they have clan names because they are a people with dignity and you should use it instead of terms that Mussolini and George bush made up.

half Somalis don’t exist because Somali is a legal term and it’s defined as passing down through the paternal line.

This is the most braindead argument I've ever read on this website, you should feel embarrassed right now.

You can't make a direct comparison of their facial structures if they are posing from different angles. Halima is pictured directly from the side, while this "Nigerian" girl (she's clearly Somali) has been photographed at a 3/4 angle.

"The impostors cheeks are more further out ahead than her forehead", yeah, no shit, that's due to the angle being closer to a front profile in her picture, and secondly, if her forehead was more prominent to you and she tried emphasising it with her choice of camera angle, you'd be the first to lash out at her for making fun of our "Somali foreheads" and drawing negative attention to us.