Nigerian takes a picture with Somali flag, some stupid people defend her

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
self hatred and Anti-blackness strikes again.

Even if she doesn’t look classically Somali, she still fits into the diverse looks you find amongst Somalis. But isn’t it telling that if a very light skin ME looking Somali girl was to post the flag and the face no one would bat an eyelid. She’ll get praise for looking Arab but people would still respect her Somalinimo and would still understand that whilst she doesn’t have a classical look she does still fit in the range of Somali faces that we have. Our diversity is only celebrated when it’s a light skin individual.

Somalis have people with wider faces and feature, we have people with 4A-4C hair and you find them in EVERY tribe. How does that girl look much different to Deni who probably doesn’t have a drop of Somali Bantu blood? I’m sure she’s pure ethnic Somali and probably hails from a major tribe.

Let me correct you with the hair texture. Somali hair contains up to 3A to 4B
Our hair can go hard up to 4A to 4B never 4C. (I have 4a btw). I never seen a Somali with 4C hair texture unless they have Bantu genes. 4C is Bantu level hair texture.

self hatred and Anti-blackness strikes again.

Even if she doesn’t look classically Somali, she still fits into the diverse looks you find amongst Somalis. But isn’t it telling that if a very light skin ME looking Somali girl was to post the flag and the face no one would bat an eyelid. She’ll get praise for looking Arab but people would still respect her Somalinimo and would still understand that whilst she doesn’t have a classical look she does still fit in the range of Somali faces that we have. Our diversity is only celebrated when it’s a light skin individual.

Somalis have people with wider faces and feature, we have people with 4A-4C hair and you find them in EVERY tribe. How does that girl look much different to Deni who probably doesn’t have a drop of Somali Bantu blood? I’m sure she’s pure ethnic Somali and probably hails from a major tribe.
If I’m not mistaken Cismaan Maxamuud used to marry their Bantu slaves?

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Do you have Bantu DNA?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry I meant to say 4a not 4C lol

I have 4a (and two of my relatives have 4a) my other relatives have softer hair ending up to 3b to 3c.

The Somalis that have 4c are suspicious but 4c and 4B are no different in terms of hair texture.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I had a binge consuming Raxanweyn media few weeks ago & at least half their population looked different from most Somalis and I might be generous by saying half. I can show you the videos if you’re curious
Link them. It could be very well those videos had people from sheegad subclans. Im interested

I see people in here mentioning Deni. Yes, Somalis that look like this exist. And no, she's not from a minority clan.

I also don't get why they are calling her a Nigerian and Congolese. You don't need to assign her a brand new country. She is what she is.

These incels need to let it go. By the way, a lot of these incels push getting with cadaan women, so they don't even want their own kids to look Somali anymore! Subhanallah. So much for maintaining the phenotype.

Stop the hypocrisy.

Some of you are dumb and narrow minded. Somalis don’t all have the same phenotype.

It is possible she is slightly mixed with Somali Bantu since some clans have intermarried with them like rahanweyn, but so what? She’s still somali

The way this girl was treated is why Somalis are getting a bad rep and becoming known for cunsurinimo and hatefulness. You think Somalis are the only ones reading your comments? When they’re all in English?

men from her "community"

If you look for trolls you find them. She's using these despicable accounts to attack Somalis.

Understood but now the trolls have involved West Africans as they are using West African countries to bully this girl, like saying she should stop repping Somalia and rep Nigeria or Ghana, so now they think Somalis (in reality, trolls) are insulting West African features and getting upset about it.

Unfortunately that's the problem with the internet it sets people's opinions and perceptions and trolls make us look unhinged. But she should also realize the internet is not a real place and anyone of value is not on Twitter.

I don't know I think people like her are chronically online because how on earth would I base an entire ethnicity of people from a twitter thread I just read an hour ago

Yes those people are shameless for saying such things about this poor girl unprovoked but for the people who just recklessly group millions of people because of their internet addiction are just as bad

Generalizations to that massive of a scale is just straight up ret4rded

It's literally just make-up and hairstyle. If she wore a hijab and did her make-up like most Somali women, she would be indistinguishable from any habaryar.
Exactly. Her features remind me a lot of Fadumo Qasiim (AUN)

If Fadumo was a young woman living in the diaspora, chronically online losers would prob say she’s “not really Somali” too

She lacks the red undertone that all Somalis tend to have (even reer gosha or shanshis), and her facial shape is totally off (forehead points the wrong way) . Can’t these dumb people see that they’re being white, “all “n-words” are the same to me” this is like a blonde person posing with the Somali flag, offensive and garbage
She’s actually abgaal bro no joke

Latest posts