Nigerian takes a picture with Somali flag, some stupid people defend her

wtf this guy isn’t wrong she does this every year it’s some sort of bait
View attachment 333517
View attachment 333518
Bait GIF
She’s not Bantu she’s voltaic, bantus look different. I can clock where an African person came from with one look , I’m basically the OAU

I’ve had a run in with this woman before about keking with Somali haters and I’m not surprised to see her at the centre of this. This is a yearly thing now and clearly, an agenda is at play.

Some of our sisters need to stop jumping in blindly to defend strangers online. By all means speak against injustice but gather all the facts first and don’t generalise your own community or be too harsh on your own. Especially when it’s mainly ajanabis egging you on.

Seen too many sisters trying to make this about her skin tone when its clear that it was more her about her features than her skin tone. Fatima Said is much darker than her and had never had her identity questioned. Some other Africans are so desperate to project their severe colourism issues onto us and unfortunately, some sisters have completely fallen for it.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I’ve had a run in with this woman before about keking with Somali haters and I’m not surprised to see her at the centre of this. This is a yearly thing now and clearly, an agenda is at play.

Some of our sisters need to stop jumping in blindly to defend strangers online. By all means speak against injustice but gather all the facts first and don’t generalise your own community or be too harsh on your own. Especially when it’s mainly ajanabis egging you on.

Seen too many sisters trying to make this about her skin tone when its clear that it was more her about her features than her skin tone. Fatima Said is much darker than her and had never had her identity questioned. Some other Africans are so desperate to project their severe colourism issues onto us and unfortunately, some sisters have completely fallen for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: