Nigerian takes a picture with Somali flag, some stupid people defend her

IMG_4341.jpeg

Lol at you retards defending this weirdo

She’s not fully Somali and you’re lying if you think her phenotype is common amongst us. It’s not even just her features, but her face/head shape.
Anyone that says her phenotype is common in Somalis is either an ajnabi pretending to be Somali or a coon pandering to madows, I’ve never seen a full ethnic Somali or any Ethio/Eri that looks like her

In order for someone to lay bait for you, there must be a history of you enjoying low hanging fruit.

:hmm:

I gave up on this community wallahi . I don’t even care about them not calling her Somali it was just them chimping out that pissed me of more . Either way the damage is done all Somalis need to do is work on reversing our image again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I gave up on this community wallahi . I don’t even care about them not calling her Somali it was just them chomping out that pissed me of more . Either way the damage is done all Somalis need to do is work on reversing our image again.

My madow friend knows about our antics and tried discussing it with me . I keep the conversation short with him and actively if I can I’ll try avoiding conversation with him

It’s refreshing to know I’m not insane and other Aussie-Somalis agree. Before you and @DojaKhat got here, I used to say that this issue literally doesn’t exist outside of Europe and I would get flamed lmao.

:russ:

You can insult a person personally, even their family. But their entire race is just stooping to their level.

Such a basic concept.

Anonymity makes people forget basic civility. It really does and I always try my best to discipline my emotions and not succumb to the unnecessarily vile environment this place can be sometimes.

Anonymity makes people forget basic civility. It really does and I always try my best to discipline my emotions and not succumb to the unnecessarily vile environment this place can be sometimes.
The thread was made to highlight the Bantu faking being Somali. You then argue the contrary and were proven wrong. Even though it was easy to see she doesn’t look Somali at all. :cosbyhmm:

Nah, mate, you're just racist and latch onto any excuse to let your ugly hate towards dadka madow run free. It's all over your post history.
I actually don’t hate them. I used to have a dislike for them. However I grew out of it because I had personal experience that change my POV.

The thread was made to highlight the Bantu faking being Somali. You then argue the contrary and were proven wrong. Even though it was easy to see she doesn’t look Somali at all. :cosbyhmm:
Don't strawman me.

I never argued that she was undoubtedly Somali, but that people should take their time to let more information about her background come out before being so harsh in their judgement since there are many possibilities of which Puntite Queen highlighted below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We still don't know which of the above she is, but your argument of her being fully West African was based on a flimsy side-by-side comparison of their physiognomy, from two completely different camera angles and your recurring anti-blackness fuelling your poor argumentation.

Don't strawman me.

I never argued that she was undoubtedly Somali, but that people should take their time to let more information about her background come out before being so harsh in their judgement since there are many possibilities of which Puntite Queen highlighted below.

We still don't know which of the above she is, but your argument of her being fully West African was based on a flimsy side-by-side comparison of their physiognomy, from two completely different camera angles and your recurring anti-blackness fuelling your poor argumentation.
I matched angles though.

I actually don’t hate them. I used to have a dislike for them. However I grew out of it because I had personal experience that change my POV.
Well, it's good to hear that you aren't completely consumed by hate, but others outside of your internal environment can observe how quick you are to negatively react to anything remotely madow but are calmer with other shisheeye. Perhaps it's an unconscious reaction...

But, I'm not really in the business of psychoanalysing internet strangers, anyways.

:kobeok: