Nikocado avacado!!!!!!

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I want people to know: it’s always possible to lose some weight if you put the effort and the commitment. The man knew he was out of shape. And he used that time and energy to lose some weight. And I’ll admit the guy did had the money to get himself a good dietitian and nutritionist. But hey, we’re already have access to information and data. Loosing weight is not magic it’s effort. You can do it. 👍🏾

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
That thumbnail is insane:williamswtf:

Under BMI (body mass index) Nicholas Perry ( the Avocado guy) is said to be 5’7 and 250 pounds.

If you’re under that scale you’re close to being dangerously obese. I’m only suspecting he was under the low carb or Keto diets. You can actually lose weight fast. If you go through that weight lose method.

Here’s the chart: https://www2.nau.edu/lrm22/lessons/body_mass_index.html

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
He's been losing weight since 2022 and uploaded old videos from the past.

Is that supposed to be a conspiracy? Or legit? People are also assuming he’s water weight. people needs to accept he lost weight and puts the effort. But the former might be true.

he probably use ozempic

What is this fallacy? Or maybe he took the times and effort to get himself a nutritionist and lose the weight by being self disciplined and very informed. . Just accept he lost the weight.

Khanderson

VIP
he said it himself that most of the mukbangs were prerecorded, and he admitted to using ozempic for his weight loss. i've been watching him for ages lmao

The prerecorded is possible but “ozempic”? is definitely fallacy. I don’t believe he took that medication. Or whatever cheat code he done to loose all the weight. People are actually thinking losing weight is magic when it’s highly possible if you put the times and efforts. To do it. The guy was probably on Keto diet. Which can contribute massively on weight loss.

Trending

Latest posts